Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
Hello!

I believe there is a bug into the anti cheat of cubecraft. So, I was downloading a game on steam and I decide to play a Skywars game while I was downloading the game. When I was downloading the game my game was lagging (duh) and i got kicked for hacking? I would love to proof that, I see my appeal has been denied and I am more to curious to know why it has been denied?

I hope to receive a clear answer to it.

Kind regards,
Svennieboy777

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello!

I believe there is a bug into the anti cheat of cubecraft. So, I was downloading a game on steam and I decide to play a Skywars game while I was downloading the game. When I was downloading the game my game was lagging (duh) and i got kicked for hacking? I would love to proof that, I see my appeal has been denied and I am more to curious to know why it has been denied?

Kind regards,
Svennieboy777
It sounds more like you got banned than kicked. You were probably kicked/banned because you were stuck in a block. I was kicked once for flying but I was just lagging. My friend was also banned. The anticheat is just a bit quirky lately.

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
It sounds more like you got banned than kicked. You were probably kicked/banned because you were stuck in a block. I was kicked once for flying but I was just lagging. My friend was also banned. The anticheat is just a bit quirky lately.
I meant banned, apologize for the confusing. Interesting to hear that more people experience the issue. Hopeful I can proof it ASAP and I also hope that this false ban will not affect my good name here.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I meant banned, apologize for the confusing. Interesting to hear that more people experience the issue. Hopeful I can proof it ASAP and I also hope that this false ban will not affect my good name here.
1. No need to apologize
2. If it was false, no one would judge you. If you were hacking, people shouldn’t judge anyway :)

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
1. No need to apologize
2. If it was false, no one would judge you. If you were hacking, people shouldn’t judge anyway :)
I am already close to the community since nov 2014, I do not know most of the current staff team because I have been inactive for a long time. I was close to the old staff team thou. I have reported over 150 hackers succesful into my previous years here on the old report system. I feel a bit offensive to be banned for hacking, but I will just calm down and keep my patience until a staff member replied.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Hello!

Kind regards,
Svennieboy777
If you have any questions about Banes contact CrazymanJR#4742 for discord.

D

Deleted member 59979

As said you can ask CrazymanJR via PM on discord for any questions regarding the anti-cheat however i dont think he shares much about it. You can still try though.If your ban appeal was denied then again contact CrazymanJR explaining exactly what happened before the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
ToonBer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🍰
ToonBer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope to still see you around :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations Front :)) :heart:
Top Bottom