Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

Hi,

First of all, I have to say that the new forums are amazing! I love the design and you guys have made an amazing work with this!

And about to the bug, Viewing one of my threads (Escalated - Add messages when someone has been banned) I've realized that when you choose dark mode, there's one paragraph (the second concretely) that it looks with "black letter" when you have selected the dark mode and "white letter" when you have selected the light mode.

I have to say that this doesn't happen in every threads, I've found this on my helper application (which I don't gonna upload images, I'm sorry)

Here's the two images of my thread:

Screenshot_20200602-172358.png
Screenshot_20200602-172244.png

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Hi,

First of all, I have to say that the new forums are amazing! I love the design and you guys have made an amazing work with this!

And about to the bug, Viewing one of my threads (Escalated - Add messages when someone has been banned) I've realized that when you choose dark mode, there's one paragraph (the second concretely) that it looks with "black letter" when you have selected the dark mode and "white letter" when you have selected the light mode.

I have to say that this doesn't happen in every threads, I've found this on my helper application (which I don't gonna upload images, I'm sorry)

Here's the two images of my thread:

View attachment 166442View attachment 166443
Hey! I've noticed this problem too. This happens due to a text color effect. For as far as I know, it's not possible to fix this because the effect gets saved as rgb code in the text:
{COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)}Like this{/COLOR} (flip the little switch in your text editor to see it yourself!)
For as far as I know, changing this is not possible since it's not part of the "style", but part of the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom