Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
hi, what is "bug abuse", is it the bugs Cube are to lazy to fix and therefor ban ppl for "using them"?

"1.7 - Bug abuse​

Bug abuse is defined as intentionally using a bug or glitch in any way, shape, or form. Bug abuse is strictly prohibited. Knowingly working with/having someone abuse a bug for you may also result in a punishment.
Bugs can be reported here: https://cbecrft.net/bugs

Punishment track: 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban"
thats the bug abuse rule, very harsh.

i asked today in staff help wether just hitting someone in the lucky island tnt glitch is allowed, and apperently its not? So a 7day ban for hitting someone in a bug that cubecraft are to lazy to fix, and at some points people might not even know they're "bug abusing", while i get it gives the player an advantage and more than likely they'll win from it, why isn't bugs that could potentially get people banned not at the highest of cubes priority, this bug has been around for as long as i remeber.

Reactions: Dualninja

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It's not about us being "lazy" to fix bugs. Sometimes, bugs are complex and take time for us to fix - and so, leave people the time to abuse them. In this downtime, people should be getting banned for abusing these bugs to their advantage. :)

Hope this makes sense!
but in some cases, like the lucky islands tnt ghost blocks bug people dont even know its bug abusing as there in the moment someone may just jump in the whole and then get stuck, do they stop? call a truce or smth idk? what do we do in that situation?

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
but in some cases, like the lucky islands tnt ghost blocks bug people dont even know its bug abusing as there in the moment someone may just jump in the whole and then get stuck, do they stop? call a truce or smth idk? what do we do in that situation?
bump

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I believe we'll be able to tell if someone is bug abusing or if they just came across a bug unintentionally. There's no way to have a blanket rule for this and we'd need to judge on a case-by-case basis :]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom