Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you want this change?

• Total voters

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
the samurai kit is not a good kit because the sword has knockback. the knockback on the sword makes it hard to combo people. if you remove the knockback on the sword, samurai kit will be viable

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I disagree with this suggestion. Removing the knockback would make it much harder for an archer to fight samurais as they can't keep their distance so well after being hit. The removal wouldn't be so unfair for other kits fighting samurai, however by buffing samurai kit this way you're just making it much worse for another kit; archer.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Frankly, I think the Samurai is in a good state at the moment. If you remove the Knockback I, you inadvertently make it an absolute wrecking ball because you'd no longer have any chance of escaping it. It could repeatedly hit you as you flee, forcing you to either die like a coward or fight a losing battle. This change would've made sense back when the kit had very little armour, but in its current state I disagree.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Frankly, I think the Samurai is in a good state at the moment. If you remove the Knockback I, you inadvertently make it an absolute wrecking ball because you'd no longer have any chance of escaping it. It could repeatedly hit you as you flee, forcing you to either die like a coward or fight a losing battle. This change would've made sense back when the kit had very little armour, but in its current state I disagree.
it doesnt matter about how good your gear is, it depends on player skill and what weapon and what it has on the weapon

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom