Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArianCra

Novice Member
Feb 4, 2017
Peru
i propose to buff iron golem kit in sw, I feel that it is too weak compared to what it was before, practically in all the matches opening the chests you find exactly the same as if you chose the kit or not, that's why it's a kit that is not worth it, the best thing is that you get a buff that makes the difference and can be a competitive kit

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think it was too strong before, but it's pretty useless now. Before the last update you'd often get no or little armor in your first chests, so the kit would be a safe bet. Now the kit doesn't even give you a chestplate, so unless you find one you're still likely to die. At the same time you usually find more matching armor now.
I'd prefer a full set of chain armor over the current kit.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
i propose to buff iron golem kit in sw, I feel that it is too weak compared to what it was before, practically in all the matches opening the chests you find exactly the same as if you chose the kit or not, that's why it's a kit that is not worth it, the best thing is that you get a buff that makes the difference and can be a competitive kit
Yea, I hate how they changed kits and made them completely useless...
the tnt kit is still good though. I like tnt jumping but I keep getting lagged back :/
A few kits were edited in a way that I personally dislike, but I don't know what others think.
+1

D

Deleted member 352903

I haven't used this kit for long time. If i remember well, I think it have iron helmet and leggins, so it would be nice with +iron boots

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Iron golem kit was too overpowered in basic, since people who never brought the kit had a tough time dealing with full iron people.
I think the kit is fine the way it is right now, since you can get very good gear at the start, ;)

comfyyy

I agree(I think:p), but could you maybe propose an exact suggestion so we know exactly what we are agreeing/disagreeing to?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Iron golem kit was too overpowered in basic, since people who never brought the kit had a tough time dealing with full iron people.
I think the kit is fine the way it is right now, since you can get very good gear at the start, ;)
Yes, basic and op gamemodes are an issue. If the kits are balanced in basic, they will always be unbalanced in normal and vise versa. I'd say either balance them for normal chests because those are the most common and also best games, or adapt the kit to the gamemode, for example full leather in basic, full chain in normal and full iron in op.

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The swordsman kit is also useless right now,
Hmm I wonder why they nerfed that?
Oh well because in basic, that would be the best weapon there is and you could only get it from a kit
also in many normal mode games it would be to since it was better than a diamond sword
that 1 is never being changed I can assure you of that

Iron Golem on the other hand might have a chance
I feel like a way to fix it is to replace the iron helmet with a chainmail helmet and and add chainmail leggings

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
The kit is useless with no buff, but if there is, it's too overpowered in my opinion.
So I prefer just to remove the kit, or replace it with a new kit.

DensityChild

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
WWE Universe
Honestly I think it is fine, it gives an option where you can hide rather than finding presents, if you were to buff it what would you suggest?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Change it from Helmet and Leggings to Chestplate and Boots. It will be a useful kit for when you don't get chestplates :)

Reactions: ArianCra

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I agree with this. The swordsman kit is also useless right now, Stone sword sharpness II 6.5 attack damage. you will most of the time find a diamond sword 7 attack damage, iron sword sharpness I 7 attack damage or an iron sword sharpness II 7.5 attack damage. So that kit is also totally useless right now.
I always find a golden sword with no sharpness... But when i choose swordsman i get Iron sword sharp II ;-;

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom