Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I have 2 solutions for this chose whichever one you like. 1. Make it so that for every kill an archer gets 5 arrows, or 2. Give the bows power 1 to be able to make a difference.(if it deals too much damage take away some arrows) I'm suggesting this because archers are really weak in soup due to how many soups you get.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I played with the archer kit now and I think it is balanced enough. Because you get 20 arrows and if you're out of arrows, you can buy them in the store at spawn or typing /store. The kit is good how it is now, in my opinion.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I played with the archer kit now and I think it is balanced enough. Because you get 20 arrows and if you're out of arrows, you can buy them in the store at spawn or typing /store. The kit is good how it is now, in my opinion.
20 arrows, if you are going against a warrior it would take you 3-4 arrows to kill, Not counting misses. But since the soup is there for every 2 arrows you shoot they use 1 soup,so they would end up using 10 soups. Your inventory has 36 slots I think, most of them with soup in it.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Like I said, you can buy arrows in the shop. Try to shoot and/or melee him over and over again till he ran out of soup.
So this kit needs to buy stuff in order to be balanced? Sounds underpowered to me. Also following the 2 shots = 1 soup you would need to land 40 arrows to take away 20 soups.(Not counting misses) Also you do know there's a soup refill command right?

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
I have 2 solutions for this chose whichever one you like. 1. Make it so that for every kill an archer gets 5 arrows, or 2. Give the bows power 1 to be able to make a difference.(if it deals too much damage take away some arrows) I'm suggesting this because archers are really weak in soup due to how many soups you get.
i like the arrow but power 1 is op :P

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Solution: Every player starts with 1 bowl, and bowls can be refilled for free at any time. Every kill grants the victor one additional bowl, meaning that you get a new bowl of soup with every kill.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Solution: Every player starts with 1 bowl, and bowls can be refilled for free at any time. Every kill grants the victor one additional bowl, meaning that you get a new bowl of soup with every kill.
Does that mean that the refill command will be deleted. ._. Also wouldn't that make it similar to normal kits?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom