Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
Hello, some of you may remember me. Actually, probably not since the community on CubeCraft completely changed- with reason (but that's a rant for next time). @Aries104 and I had decided to come back to Cube for a night for the return of the infamous *drum roll please* Area51 map. Well, the server has gone through quite a few changes over the past year and apparently a big one is making sure the players cannot actually play. Now, let me explain. Every single time that we have gotten on the server we crash, well the entire server we play on lags. Again, I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time and I know the difference between server lag and internet lag. There is no way players from different sides of the country are experiencing internet lag at the same exact time. Was this post really a suggestion? No. Maybe, a counterproductive one. My suggestion is.. fix your server. #BringBackArea51/KeepArea51

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
Hello, some of you may remember me. Actually, probably not since the community on CubeCraft completely changed- with reason (but that's a rant for next time). @Aries104 and I had decided to come back to Cube for a night for the return of the infamous *drum roll please* Area51 map. Well, the server has gone through quite a few changes over the past year and apparently a big one is making sure the players cannot actually play. Now, let me explain. Every single time that we have gotten on the server we crash, well the entire server we play on lags. Again, I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time and I know the difference between server lag and internet lag. There is no way players from different sides of the country are experiencing internet lag at the same exact time. Was this post really a suggestion? No. Maybe, a counterproductive one. My suggestion is.. fix your server.

#BringBackArea51 #KeepArea51

Honestly, I can't even join a game without getting kicked so-

Reactions: RainyDayz

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well I play EggWars daily and never got kicked or that the game crashed. I don’t know what could cause the problem.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Hello, some of you may remember me.
Nope.. never seen you here before..

My suggestion is.. fix your server. #BringBackArea51/KeepArea51
The server works fine for me.

I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time and I know the difference between server lag and internet lag.
._. You mean the difference between lag due to a high latency connection to the server and lag due to low TPS of the server...

Reactions: Sweetenerera

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016

._. You mean the difference between lag due to a high latency connection to the server and lag due to low TPS of the server...

Listen here Lez, we both know its been a while but hey I'm here now. And you know what I meant, There's a problem and it needs to be fixed

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
Well I play EggWars daily and never got kicked or that the game crashed. I don’t know what could cause the problem.

Yeah man, every single game we join we just crash right in the middle of it and we see other players lagging out really badly.

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
We have US proxies, not servers and the correct IPs are play.cubecraft.net (to get automatically transferred to the best region for you), play-eu.cubecraft.net (to play on our EU proxies) and play-us.cubecraft.net (to play on our US proxies).

As for the "lag" and "crashes" you're talking about, recording those issues occurring would be useful and knowing your Minecraft version would also be useful as it could just be a protocol support issue we have.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom