Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 226010

I was at the top 5 leaderboard of solo eggwars and you removed it when you added speed mode, which sucks btw.. Would be appreciated if you brought it back, cheers

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
which sucks btw.
That's just your opinion, I quite like Speed Eggwars.

Moving on from that:
It would be cool if they brought separate leaderboards back, mainly because solo eggwars came after team eggwars, so it's logical that people had less solo wins, so I agree, they should bring back separate leaderboards.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
That is spicy annoying!
But then new challenge, I hope for a spot in the leaderboard for Speed Eggwars! :p
Success! :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It should be fairly easy to add that. It's just making the current leaderboard a bit smaller (because its unnecessarily huge) and then placing it next to the current one, and maybe also by extending the main island a bit so that there is more space behind the spaning platform to walk on.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To everyone saying "Speed eggwars is quite fun"
That has almost nothing to do with the suggestion.

I wouldn't mind them coming back, as the solo players probably spent a lot of time to get their spot on the leader board. I was kind of disappointed when I saw that they removed it.
I'd also like them to split the stats again and keep them separate, as it was nice to have them separate over combined.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I think it coming soon back
There is literally no confirmation on that, there has been no statement whatsoever that it's coming back. You can give your opinion on if you want it back yes or no, but making an assumption that has no source or explanation to it, doesn't really contribute on if it's coming back yes or no, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
There is literally no confirmation on that, there has been no statement whatsoever that it's coming back. You can give your opinion on if you want it back yes or no, but making an assumption that has no source or explanation to it, doesn't really contribute on if it's coming back yes or no, if that makes any sense.
He said he "thinks" which basicly is an opinion.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I think it would be good bringing the leaderboards back to be honest because a lot of people worked hard on getting there but I'm not sure where they would put it without making like everything disorientated.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
i think they will add it because many players worked hard to just get the top 5 on cubecraft eggwars but i think they will put it near the solo signs :D
gl, be patient and they will do it im sure trust me

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
i think they will add it because many players worked hard to just get the top 5 on cubecraft eggwars but i think they will put it near the solo signs :D
gl, be patient and they will do it im sure trust me
There must've been a reason for them to remove it, my guess is they removed it so there was less of a walk between spawn and the signs.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom