Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Ok before i get started i know i know there are many Paypal suggestions that are denied because of the chargeback system in paypal. But this one is different.

PayPal
Like most of the people know paypal is a awesome payment method, it's fast easy and most of the people use it. But there is one thing. The reason why Cubecraft removed paypal, the chargeback system.
But I have a perfect solution, people who chargeback their money get permanently banned.
They get an email when they are banned, to get an unban you have to pay the money back. And then with some extra money:>

Its a win win situation
I don't know if there are some people like me that just uses paypal but when you add paypal i can rankup to obsidian and i think more people so more money so better support and a better server. So everyone will be happy (ok not the parents but whatever)

End

I hope you understand my opinion and bye <3

Reactions: Ruisdier

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
They will still chargeback so it wouldn't make any difference. Cube can't do anything about chargebacks , they can only see their money going back to the person who purchased something. Banning the people who have done will also not help because you just banned the guy but you still didn't got your money back. If you are going to sell unbans you will also have some people who will chargeback their unban purchase. I just say no to PayPal , it gives cubecraft a lot of work and they will also lose some money.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
They will still chargeback so it wouldn't make any difference. Cube can't do anything about chargebacks , they can only see their money going back to the person who purchased something. Banning the people who have done will also not help because you just banned the guy but you still didn't got your money back. If you are going to sell unbans you will also have some people who will chargeback their unban purchase. I just say no to PayPal , it gives cubecraft a lot of work and they will also lose some money.
Selling unbans are also against the eula last i checked

Reactions: Zombiepower

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
But in some other servers you get permanently banned for chargebacking with paypal

B

Britney Spears

PayPal = Refunds = Internet trolls requesting refunds after receiving ranks = no money for CubeCraft = Frustrated owners = Bye Paypal.

Tl:dr

No, too much trouble.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom