Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft bring Bingo back?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

Shindou

Member
Sep 14, 2018
19
12
9
26
A while ago on cubecraft there was the game bingo, I really enjoyed playing it with my friends and it was really fun doing something different than the usual PvP. The game is all about teamwork and strategy. As example: which row your team will go for and who gets which item. Plus since the mineshafts there are quite common, you can also get rails or items from a chest there.

I think it is a really interesting gamemode but I do realise last time it wasn’t all that popular, maybe because there’s not enough action or interaction between players. A few changes can be added to make it more intruiging for everyone to play.

First of all can add PvP after all to it, you can steal items from enemies then while putting them in a bad position.

Second, can make a new sortof gamemode by voting: Invasion, Normal, Quick.

Invasion would spawn an extra high amount of mobs making it easier to get mob-related items but it’ll also make it harder to survive and more important to craft gear.

Normal would be just normal (who could’ve expected that!)

Quick mode could include: Speedmining, Fast plant growth, lower mob health.

Another suggestion to add is treasure chests, while mining blocks there can be like a 2% chance of finding a chest. The chest will contain tools, weapons, armour or food

As last thing it could include kits, for example: Miner, Bomber, Warrior, Golem, Fisherman, Farmer, Tamer and Sniper.
Maybe another kit can be Cheater, get one random item checked off of the list, but this could also be an easily craftable item.

There are my ideas to bring CubeCraft Bingo back and make it more popular and interesting for everyone.
 

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
2,260
5,126
438
24
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
As much as I loved bingo as well, I dont think cubecraft has enough players at the moment to add these small relatively unpopular gamemodes back to the server. It simply would not have enough people to play it to get properly filled games as people will stick to the main gamemodes like EggWars and SkyWars. I like the points you mentioned to make the game more interesting but I still think this won't help to make the game more popular.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom