Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Bring back the "Java · Eggwars" channel
So as many of you know, on discord there is only two Java text channels currently. Being Java and Java · Skyblock. There used to be more bit they weren't very active, so they were removed.

Yet I believe a Java · Eggwars channel would be moderately popular! At least compared to the Bedrock game channels. So it should be added in my opinion, as it would be somewhat active.

What does everyone think of this suggestion. If you agree use the agree✅ reaction, if you disagree use the disagree❌ reaction! If you have any suggestions or criticism please let me know.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Bring back the "Java · Eggwars" channel
So as many of you know, on discord there is only two Java text channels currently. Being Java and Java · Skyblock. There used to be more bit they weren't very active, so they were removed.

Yet I believe a Java · Eggwars channel would be moderately popular! At least compared to the Bedrock game channels. So it should be added in my opinion, as it would be somewhat active.

What does everyone think of this suggestion. If you agree use the agree✅ reaction, if you disagree use the disagree❌ reaction! If you have any suggestions or criticism please let me know.

Java channels aren't rlly active it would look bad imo

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom