Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hey everyone!

Everyone on CubeCraft likes Slime Survival, but there is a game that is exactly the same as that, but winter themed: Snowman Survival! On Bedrock this game is well-known, but on Java, the last and only time it appeared during the Winter Update, was back in 2018, and it's one of my favourite games of all time on CubeCraft! In 2019, it got replaced by Present Rush, and since then, we have Colony Control, which is fun too, but the first 2 are more fun and nostalgic to me, and I miss them... So why not bringing it back next Winter Update, cause these games are underrated I think!

Watch an old Snowman Survival video from January 2019 here:

Pluisje

Jul 29, 2020
Maybe they could replace slime survival with snowman survival when the winter update comes! It'd be nice to see an old gamemode return!

I also really loved Present Rush; I would definitely love to see it back!

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
Maybe they could replace slime survival with snowman survival when the winter update comes! It'd be nice to see an old gamemode return!

I also really loved Present Rush; I would definitely love to see it back!
Slime Survival is in my opinion one of the best gamemodes on CubeCraft, but it's sad that the game is a featured game.

Reactions: Pluisje
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom