Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMrRevZ

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 5, 2021
The Mushroom Kingdom
A few months ago, CubeCraft changed the Fairytale map, many people did not like this update, including me. It was too easy to take out eggs and it was too quick. The Egg placement before was just 👌 and now its just so out of place, The island with gold generators are now really easy to get to at the start (if you choose builder) now. And again, it looks out of place. The only good thing about the new map is when it came to the new Eggwars Update that featured new uses in Emeralds now. So now we have 2 working emerald generators instead of one. Thank you for listening to my thread that I have spent time to make and hopefully something makes a change.

TheMrRevZ

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The current map is better in my opinion, there is not much difference though. I agree on changing the placement of the egg, there was nothing wrong with the previous site and it was more fun as you had to do a kind of parkour to reach it.

TheMrRevZ

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 5, 2021
The Mushroom Kingdom
The current map is better in my opinion, there is not much difference though. I agree on changing the placement of the egg, there was nothing wrong with the previous site and it was more fun as you had to do a kind of parkour to reach it.
If the Egg Placement changes, I will be happy, because it's too easy to take out eggs now.

Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom