Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
MoneyWalls has been removed because of the unpopularity of the game, I heard stories that there weren't more than 3 lobbies with in each lobby less than 20 players. It got replaced with a different game which is, if I'm right, Blockband but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Mustafa_Gul

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
MoneyWalls has been removed because of the unpopularity of the game, I heard stories that there weren't more than 3 lobbies with in each lobby less than 20 players. It got replaced with a different game which is, if I'm right, Blockband but please correct me if I'm wrong.
It was also removed because the game was practically broken, Also, if you look back on Dotsy's Bring Back Money Walls thread, I believe Tacos or another staff member says blockband wasn't a 'replacement'

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think money walls should be a thing it was not populated enough and @1212hawks_ or @Tacosbefriends or @Yoya please lock.

Why the heck do you people ask for locks if the thread creator didn't even get a chance to react to the posts?

What if he was going to bring up arguments?
Anyways, (Surprise) Money walls was removed due to bugs, unpopularity and the whole "falling wall" aspect that many other games have. In my opinion, it didn't have room to improve on either.
I'd love to see it make a return considering that blockband is dead, though. Blockband rarely has over 3 players in it at once, and it's just a sad game that took away Money walls

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
I wish it came back, it was fun. But to get into a full game was very rare.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It was so much fun, i have so good mempries from back then. I wish that it came back, although it doesnt look like it will.
Maybe it could come back in a different way.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It was removed due to unpopularity. It got replaced by another game.
Not true
Hi guys. I appreciate the enthusiasm you all have for Money Walls, but at the end of the day, it was just an uncreative, uninspired clone of Eggwars. I can't help but feel that if there were a "Meh, I guess" option for the vote, it would be the majority rather than yes (everyone always votes yes for new features.) It's highly unlikely that Money Walls will be making a return, for several reasons:
  • Game-killing bug. The final nail in Money Wall's coffin was the inexplicable bug that caused the game to boot everyone upon starting. Simply put, our devs have bigger fish to fry than to fix a less popular version of a major game.
  • Lack of originality. It's literally Eggwars but with slightly different loot, the egg is replaced with a skeleton, and the island aspect is removed. Removing Money Walls makes room for new games, like Blockband. It should be noted that Blockband didn't "replace" Money Walls. It is in no way meant as a substitute for the removed game. We just happened to put it in Money Walls' place.
  • Unpopular. The game always played second fiddle to Eggwars, which is one of our most trafficked games.
  • New potential. With one game gone, we have room for a new game. Maybe we'll port a classic over from the Chunk; maybe we'll make one of the countless games I've suggested over the years. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, it's probably not coming back. I don't have the final say, obviously, but from past experience, it's a safe bet that Money Walls is gone for good.

Thread locked, as per Dotsy's request.
^
Evidence:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bringbackmoneywalls.180853/page-6#post-774231

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom