Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Djpep

Jan 30, 2016
Guys... I love the fact that u added like the gamemode with minigames and stuff... But why... Why, Why Why... Did you guys remove all the arcade games? Remember the good old days with a huge mario world and a big Bowser in the middle with all the minigames like spleef and tnt run. I miss these old days. PLEASE bring them back!

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Guys... I love the fact that u added like the gamemode with minigames and stuff... But why... Why, Why Why... Did you guys remove all the arcade games? Remember the good old days with a huge mario world and a big Bowser in the middle with all the minigames like spleef and tnt run. I miss these old days. PLEASE bring them back!

Sadly they removed arcade(I like super craft bros a lot!) I doubt they will bring them back. It would be cool to have a “nostalgia” month were they bring back all the old gamemodes like Money Walls, Factions, SkyBlock, etc..

Reactions: Basketman

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Sadly they removed arcade(I like super craft bros a lot!) I doubt they will bring them back. It would be cool to have a “nostalgia” month were they bring back all the old gamemodes like Money Walls, Factions, SkyBlock, etc..

This could be something great. I hope they will do more creative events.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom