Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Penguuin

Jan 20, 2021
🌎
Before the +25 vip level update, the links to old bundles used to work to be able to buy the packs after they left the server. I had saved a few links so that I could purchase the packs later, and now with the new update I'd like to buy those to be able to reach level 30. I'm not saying to bring the bundles back to cubecraft, just to have the links fixed so I as well as other people can use those links to buy those packs. It's also hard to level up since I already have all ranks on the server, and I know other people on the same boat. :oldcube:

ZeniShiShi

Aug 10, 2021
I almost have all ranks that was gifted to me and because its gifted I have a really low vip level. I already have beach bundle too its hard to find a good source for vip points besides gifting.
Before the +25 vip level update, the links to old bundles used to work to be able to buy the packs after they left the server. I had saved a few links so that I could purchase the packs later, and now with the new update I'd like to buy those to be able to reach level 30. I'm not saying to bring the bundles back to cubecraft, just to have the links fixed so I as well as other people can use those links to buy those packs. It's also hard to level up since I already have all ranks on the server, and I know other people on the same boat. :oldcube:

Mr Penguuin

Jan 20, 2021
🌎
It would make people spend money on something they actually want instead of spending on something they’ll never use. Like how I bought the skyblock living room pack just to lvl up vxp even though I never play skyblock 🫤
It would make people spend money on something they actually want instead of spending on something they’ll never use. Like how I bought the skyblock living room pack just to lvl up vxp even though I never play skyblock 🫤
Agreed I don’t want to buy cosmetics for games that I don’t play just to reach level 30

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle and Yoasiba

DeftJustme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2021
It would be cool to get that it would also make it not that cool and people might be begging you for an old rank more because they know only vip 30 can a get it

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom