Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Colony Control and Snowman Survival were both "event games". Which means they are limited time games. It would be very unlikely that the gamemode would come back outside of events. (Winter)

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Colony Control and Snowman Survival were both "event games". Which means they are limited time games. It would be very unlikely that the gamemode would come back outside of events. (Winter)
Palombo said he’ll love colony control stay has a permanent game and if enough people want to the devs will probably do it just like knockback.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with what Salty said. Colony Control was a fun game, but it should only come back every year for Christmas. If they kept it there all of the time, I bet the player count would go down and by next Christmas nobody would want to play it.
its player count would be lower than Line dash's before its removal

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
its player count would be lower than Line dash's before its removal
Again I have to agree. I already thought the player count was low. But you never know they might bring it back or start something like java where they switch out certain games every month or 2 weeks. Also RIP Line Dash.

Reactions: Salty_Shadows

racreed

Jan 8, 2021
Can you please bring back Colony Control in the Bedrock edition? I loved it so much and now i miss it. I played it every single day throughout December and I was super dissapointed to log on to your server yesterday only to find it was gone. Please bring it back.
I LOVED this game mode so much, i could play it all day and I did a lot of the time....I haven't stopped thinking about the game since its removal, and i miss it so much....The game was so clean and amazing. I wish they could just replace the snow and return it :( . I know it had its down player count at times but ughhh i just loved that game so much !!!! Its the only reason me and my friends played on the server !!! I wish I wish I wish I wish it would come back sooner !

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I LOVED this game mode so much, i could play it all day and I did a lot of the time....I haven't stopped thinking about the game since its removal, and i miss it so much....The game was so clean and amazing. I wish they could just replace the snow and return it :( . I know it had its down player count at times but ughhh i just loved that game so much !!!! Its the only reason me and my friends played on the server !!! I wish I wish I wish I wish it would come back sooner !
it wont be coming back til next winter so dec 1st itll return and cubecraft wont add/keep games that have a downwards player count take my game (Line dash) for instance they took it out cuz of player count

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom