Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
WE WANT 1.8 ( WELL, I DO )
I have noticed, playing cubecraft alot recently , that most of the gamemodes in this amazing server require 1.9!
And all of us old school 1.8 players really can't be bothered to change to 1.9 and want the gamemodes in 1.8!
I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, but I really want it xd! I'm think this is possible, but I'm not sure, tell me below?
Thx hope you agree :D

Reactions: Lilleh__

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
You can already play skywars and eggwars in 1.8. Just launch minecraft in 1.8 and join the cubecraft server. For the other gamemodes it is not possible to play in 1.8, but you can still play those two amazing gamemodes :p

Reactions: Ayroh

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
You can already play skywars and eggwars in 1.8. Just launch minecraft in 1.8 and join the cubecraft server. For the other gamemodes it is not possible to play in 1.8, but you can still play those two amazing gamemodes :p
These are actually my 2 favourite gamemodes which is quite lucky xd

Oct 22, 2017
I have noticed, playing cubecraft alot recently , that most of the gamemodes in this amazing server require 1.9!
And all of us old school 1.8 players really can't be bothered to change to 1.9 and want the gamemodes in 1.8!
I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before, but I really want it xd! I'm think this is possible, but I'm not sure, tell me below?
i would like some games where i dont constantly get knocked off

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Like what @StoneBrine (Brad) said, 1.8 players probably don't want to have a game with the void for a while...

supermadbros

Aug 16, 2016
1.8 is available for certain games but 1.8 to all games will be a huge no no in my opinion due to spammers and increases rate of hackers.

Reactions: Ayroh

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 but they should add them in one every week or two (phase them in) so those who haven't gone on 1.9 to check out the other gamemodes can get to know what each one's like before another is added. In the meantime, some of the 1.8 players could go check out some of the 1.9 gamemodes to decide which ones they want added to 1.8 first.

Reactions: RxgePVP

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
+1 but they should add them in one every week or two (phase them in) so those who haven't gone on 1.9 to check out the other gamemodes can get to know what each one's like before another is added. In the meantime, some of the 1.8 players could go check out some of the 1.9 gamemodes to decide which ones they want added to 1.8 first.
I totally agree! Good idea :D

Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 59979

You can also do some PVP in 1.8 too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom