Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Ehm hi, I was just playing a game of skywars and decided to rush mid, but I couldnt because the blocks were lagging back very hard...:
I wasnt butterfly/drag/jitterclicking what's not allowed by Sentinel
(Butterfly/Drag clicking
Butterfly clicking is defined as using two or more fingers to click at once in order to boost your normal clicks per second. Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Butterfly and drag clicking are both prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban.)
Thanks for fixing it

Reactions: remio

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Sentinel blocks the fastplace mods , you actually used fastplace so ...

- oned0llar
I didn't use a mod, I was just clicking fast, so its sad if you cant fastbridge anymore.. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
if you wasnt jusing an click technic than u was autoclicking, or no righclickdelay hacks or something... there is nothing to fix. just turn off the mod/program

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
if you wasnt jusing an click technic than u was autoclicking, or no righclickdelay hacks or something... there is nothing to fix. just turn off the mod/program
Nope, I was just legit clicking... not even jittering, just clicking fast.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Ehm hi, I was just playing a game of skywars and decided to rush mid, but I couldnt because the blocks were lagging back very hard...:
I wasnt butterfly/drag/jitterclicking what's not allowed by Sentinel
(Butterfly/Drag clicking
Butterfly clicking is defined as using two or more fingers to click at once in order to boost your normal clicks per second. Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Butterfly and drag clicking are both prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban.)
Thanks for fixing it
You have to report it in the bug reports section!
I think this is a bug, called 'Block Glitch'.

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
Mega_Toby by the way you are right , i am wrong . Today i fast clicked and sentinel banned me ;o

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Tbh., I like it that it kinda glitches. It makes it fairer for those who can not jitterbridge or w/e once calls it. It's also good because extra software like speed clicker wouldn't work properly

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom