Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Is it just me or does it feel like someone hits me once I take way to much downwards knockback.Like when someone hits me of the bridge instead of falling normally I get sucked down like there’s a black hole down there that’s speeding the rate that I am falling by the way this only happens to me when I am playing the bridge.
 

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
129
97
59
21
Haines City FL
Is it just me or does it feel like someone hits me once I take way to much downwards knockback.Like when someone hits me of the bridge instead of falling normally I get sucked down like there’s a black hole down there that’s speeding the rate that I am falling by the way this only happens to me when I am playing the bridge.
If you took knockback in mid air, you bassically get "spiked" towards the floor. It happens because the knockback wack and its like java knockback.
 

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
It is likely due to the weird directionality of knockback on the server. Instead of moving in the direction your opponent hits you at, you are hit directly away from where your opponent was when they hit you (not confirmed to work this way, but postulated). Both of these may seem the same, but the latter has an amplified difference when it comes to delayed kb. Since the hit registers some time after the buttons were pressed, the direction you get hit is sometimes vastly different than if it were to register when the buttons were pressed. This is especially true for vertical kb. Because you are falling, you are below your opponent and, as a result, take downwards kb even if they hit you on the same level.
 

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
As a slight amendment to my statement, the directionality of knockback that I described is actually part of vanilla Minecraft gameplay, and not solely limited to the server.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom