Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If you're too serious for this kind of stuff, I suggest you don't read and comment, thank you

q2jOZS6.png

What is going on?!

We all asked ourselves, the famous ex cubecraft moderator which got network banned in April 2018 succesfully reapplied for Helper at the most famous Discord server of all time

We decided to contact the Management of this server to get some more information. "Yes, we have decided to accept Marieke due to her huge amount of experience she had", so says the Management.

If you're too serious for this kind of stuff, I suggest you don't read and comment, thank you

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
You should leave this server tbh, your not funny at all. First you join a "Anti Cube" discord server and now you are being all nice to the staff, caring and everything. Thats sad, very, very sad

Reactions: SoppeJam
D

Deleted member 352903

You should leave this server tbh, your not funny at all. First you join a "Anti Cube" discord server and now you are being all nice to the staff, caring and everything. Thats sad, very, very sad
wtf r u talking about

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Do you even know why I was in there wink wonk
And no lol I don't care about any hate I'm about to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom