Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
This sounds REALLY fun, but I have one suggestion. Once all the items needed are already taken by other players, I think everyone who doesn't have the item should get a bit of armor and a wood sword. The unfortunate ones who didn't get an item have a chance to stay in the game by fighting to the death. Last one standing continues to the next round. I think this would add a bit more of a PVP aspect to the game and a second chance sort of thing. Gl with the game, and if it gets made, I will definitely be playing it!

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
The map will probably give some issues here. If you put all the players in the same map you are bound to get problems. Players trying to kill others with lava, fire or even water. Or the ones who just stand in front of others to make them unable to break any blocks. And remember what happens when 2 players are in a 2x1 area? They can't get out. Maybe it would be best to put everyone in a separated area, but that might just take the multiplayer aspect away. And then there is the popularity, I honestly think most players play minigames for the PvP, it isn't a coincidence that multiple people already asked about possible PvP in this minigame, if you actually want people to play it it might be a good idea to get it in there somehow. And the question is or people will still find it fun to do after a few games. Maybe if you change the area they are in and the things they have to craft, but it remains limited if you ask me.
Despite everything mentioned above I still really like the idea, and I'd certainly play a few rounds^^

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
You could set it up like walls with identical areas. Then have an pvp arena in the middle. Players would have to get the best weapons and armour that they could find plus as many other items. You could do a points system where certain items have different points so people try to get rare items. Points could also be added if the player kills someone. Whoever gets the most points at the end wins. ??

Sorry to revive this thread but i found a good plot built by hammy (@Religious Melon ) and it could be used for this:
2014-06-20_18.32.18.png

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom