Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be an option for no bows in skywars?

• Yes

• No, i like bowspamming.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Iam tired of bowspammers and in general bows but when i vote NO projectiles there is always bows..
Shouldn't there be an extra option or some sort that you can vote that you don't want any bows in youre game?

What do you guys think about this? vote youre opinion in the poll.
Its a stragegy in winning a game. So i think it is pointless to have an option like that

FackCubeCraft

Jun 9, 2019
Iam tired of bowspammers and in general bows but when i vote NO projectiles there is always bows..
Shouldn't there be an extra option or some sort that you can vote that you don't want any bows in youre game?

What do you guys think about this? vote youre opinion in the poll.
I believe so. I find it annoying when they just camp and wait for you to build to them. Bowing isn't always a strategy as some might say. To some it is when they are a good shot. For others, they do it because they know they have no chance in a melee pvp.

May 1, 2019
By removing ‘bowspamming’, you also remove bows. While you may not consider this, but shooting someone from across the map and knocking them off is not bow spamming. Bow spamming is not fully charged shots, refusing to get into combat, and just attempting to keep your enemy back and knock them off by spamming shots. Actual bows can deal great damage and knock enemies off with 1 shot.

hammer4ever

Mar 8, 2018
The Upside Down
I don't think Cubecraft should remove this. Bows are a part of Skywars and if there is a special vote option, People can build to easily to a other island.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom