Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
In that case,

it does make sense that bows are allowed when No Throwables is selected, since bows are not throwables xd

Arrows are kind of “throwables”, the only difference with an egg or snowball is that you have to charge the bow. I hate it when I try to rush and someone shoots me with a bow in the void, so I would like to have an extra vote option for bows ;)

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Arrows are kind of “throwables”, the only difference with an egg or snowball is that you have to charge the bow. I hate it when I try to rush and someone shoots me with a bow in the void, so I would like to have an extra vote option for bows ;)
Arrows do damage and can be used as a weapon more than snowballs/eggs.

Reactions: iAleqx

Kjev

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2018
The Netherlands
I disagree, if no bows would be a part of "no trowables" there would be more skybasers/campers.
Bows are a part of skywars and they balance the game.
I understand why you would like that option, but it's a part of the game.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I disagree, if no bows would be a part of "no trowables" there would be more skybasers/campers.
Bows are a part of skywars and they balance the game.
I understand why you would like that option, but it's a part of the game.

But some players camp on their island, because they don’t want to fall into the void by an arrow. ;)

I don’t want to disable bows in ‘no throwables’, but an extra vote option, such as ‘no throwables & bows’. :)

Kjev

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2018
The Netherlands
But some players camp on their island, because they don’t want to fall into the void by an arrow. ;)

I don’t want to disable bows in ‘no throwables’, but an extra vote option, such as ‘no throwables & bows’. :)
It wouldn't be a good idea if there was another option in the voting system.
It makes it confusing and messy.
Players who camp and don't want to get shot are two different things.
Btw bows prevent more players skybasing, otherwise there would be more players doing that if there was that option.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
There should be an extra vote about bow & arrows or include bow & arrows in the projectiles vote.
Bows were made separate to projectile/throwable votes because people would always vote to not have them in the game. This of course modified the skywars experience in a way that not everyone liked. If you ask me there needs to be at least one type of projectile to worry about, skywars isn’t SkyWars if you don’t have to worry about being thrown into the void. Following that logic pls give us no void SkyWars and there’s no need for chests, we can all get the same stuff and make this FFA but with 12 people and limited time.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No.. this is a terrible idea.. this used to be a thing and it was almost impossible to play the game with projectiles..
I'd also like to mention that uh..
upload_2019-11-12_17-51-15.png

The icon, for Skywars, is a bow.. It has been every since I joined the server and it has been 'till this day.. It's extremely weird to have a no projectiles option when the icon is literally a bow..

Avoxx

Novice Member
Nov 19, 2016
Its a vote so I mean if you think that ranked players are opposed against it won't be used much? Or only add that mode in a few solo maps, some maps like "Tnt" I
its called everyone just stays on the island because the island is far away from each other and super small its more bowwars.

Reactions: Alexp192
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom