Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
Normal EggWars:
1. Rush your neibors (so you have no worries about going to mid)
2. Rush Middle after you to strat 1
3. If your playing Overpowered Items do not get full diamond (IT IS A WASTE!)
4. Get a punch bow (It will always come in handy!)
5. Get ender pearls if in Overpowered (the more the better they can save yourself from being knocked off the edge)
6. Get god apples (Yes they will keep you alive if you are rushing an egg in like full leather)
7. Rush as many people as you can in the begging (The more you wait the more Overpowered enemies you will have to face)
8. Don't hackusate (means don't call people a hacker) (if you do people will think your lying and target you for being a noob)
If there is a Hacker just simply record them and don't call hacks because if you do they will turn off there hacks!
9. Look before you build! (This is a big one!!! You can easily get shot off if your not care!)
10. Don't judge players! (if you judge them they could be really good and just destroy you!)
Speed EggWars:
1. Cover your egg! (Obsidian is really cheap 20 gold for 5 obsidian (normal mode) )
2. Rush (People called me a noob for this but its the best way of getting kills!)
3. Don't go to middle (Unless your playing team mode) (If you play solo if someone goes mid get there egg!)
4. Stay Alert (If your rushing go to your island sometimes people can easily come to get your egg if your not alerted!)
5. Build up if getting somebody! (Since you have a speed effect if you dont build up people can easily jump on you)
This happened to me earlier someone was building but I hit them off because they didn't build up.
6. Don't target (Suriously if you keep targetting somone across the map say bye to your egg!)
7. If playing solo only get full leather armor, blocks, 3 steak, and a wooden sword! (Trust me you will win)
8. Don't chat unless spectating (You can get killed if your typing)
9. Get the maniac miner or Egg legs kit! (both kits are really good!)
10. Have fun dont cheat!!!!!!

Hopefully these tips are helpful this took me 20 minutes to write + think so yeah enjoy!!

(5 minutes typing 15 minutes thinking)

-James

Reactions: Megan101

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Normal EggWars:
1. Rush your neibors (so you have no worries about going to mid)
2. Rush Middle after you to strat 1
3. If your playing Overpowered Items do not get full diamond (IT IS A WASTE!)
4. Get a punch bow (It will always come in handy!)
5. Get ender pearls if in Overpowered (the more the better they can save yourself from being knocked off the edge)
6. Get god apples (Yes they will keep you alive if you are rushing an egg in like full leather)
7. Rush as many people as you can in the begging (The more you wait the more Overpowered enemies you will have to face)
8. Don't hackusate (means don't call people a hacker) (if you do people will think your lying and target you for being a noob)
If there is a Hacker just simply record them and don't call hacks because if you do they will turn off there hacks!
9. Look before you build! (This is a big one!!! You can easily get shot off if your not care!)
10. Don't judge players! (if you judge them they could be really good and just destroy you!)
Speed EggWars:
1. Cover your egg! (Obsidian is really cheap 20 gold for 5 obsidian (normal mode) )
2. Rush (People called me a noob for this but its the best way of getting kills!)
3. Don't go to middle (Unless your playing team mode) (If you play solo if someone goes mid get there egg!)
4. Stay Alert (If your rushing go to your island sometimes people can easily come to get your egg if your not alerted!)
5. Build up if getting somebody! (Since you have a speed effect if you dont build up people can easily jump on you)
This happened to me earlier someone was building but I hit them off because they didn't build up.
6. Don't target (Suriously if you keep targetting somone across the map say bye to your egg!)
7. If playing solo only get full leather armor, blocks, 3 steak, and a wooden sword! (Trust me you will win)
8. Don't chat unless spectating (You can get killed if your typing)
9. Get the maniac miner or Egg legs kit! (both kits are really good!)
10. Have fun dont cheat!!!!!!

Hopefully these tips are helpful this took me 20 minutes to write + think so yeah enjoy!!

(5 minutes typing 15 minutes thinking)

-James
Nice guide, of course I do not play the same way at all, but still a nice guide!
I never get an enderpearl, or a god apple. (In my opinion god apples are useless in 1.9)

L

Lepzi

This is exactly what I do and it works all the time the only time I would lose is by hackers using killaura and flying to your island and destroying your egg from the start.

Reactions: JamesGamez

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Lol like the only thing i ever do is rush.
I go to mid sometimes but i try and break as many eggs as i can around the map before getting stacked from mid (of course after killing my neighbors :P)

Reactions: Pokecrafter64

davidhamron

Sep 14, 2016
I created a new strategy for Kingdom, when it gets down to the final fights. Get lots of Tnt and sets of armour. Lure the oppsing player into the diamond area on your castle, obby them in. TNT until there armour is broken.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
thanks for the tips
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
Top Bottom