Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should players get additional points for win streaks?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
A win streak is when a player wins the same game multiple times in a row. My suggestion is players should earn additional points whenever they get a win streak, maybe 50% more than usual. If a player wins a game on SkyWars twice in a row, they will earn 38 points instead of 25. The higher the player's win streak, the more points they will earn. However, if the player loses a game with a win streak, the amount of points they earn from winning will go back to a normal amount.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I simply disagree with this because leaderboard players and other good players are able to win a lot of games in a row. I think they might reach 1000 point a game if they get more point from a win streak.

I do understand your suggestion and I think it’s a good idea, but some of the players are just to good.

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
I simply disagree with this because leaderboard players and other good players are able to win a lot of games in a row. I think they might reach 1000 point a game if they get more point from a win streak.

I do understand your suggestion and I think it’s a good idea, but some of the players are just to good.
Maybe the amount of additional points players can earn can be lower then what I suggested then.

Reactions: Quis

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net

You could put a cap, on how high this bonus could go, like the cap could be 150% more points, and it should not go up that fast. It should be like 1% more points per win.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I have definitely gone a long time without breaking a winning streak so I agree with the comments above. Maybe the win streak can add by a small number, for example, five, and then stop at a win-streak of three. So 25 points first win, 30 points second win, 35 points third win, and then it stays there until you lose again. I think this would be a cool feature to have added. Although I honestly already have so many points and nothing to spend it on.

Last edited:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I likt his idea! Boosting experience as well would be nice.

This can be easily prevented by setting a maximum amout of points players could obtain after achieving a certain winstreak.

So for instance in SkyWars:
You get 25 points and 125 exp without a winstreak
30 points and 135 exp with a winstreak of 3
40 points and 150 exp with a winstreak of 5
50 points and 175 exp with a winstreak of 10 or higher

_Ayk

Mar 28, 2018
Nederland
Disagree, there would only come more tryhards to the server. Which means there's no fun anymore for stone rankers.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I like this, however this could encourage more people to try to grind more games, which is both good and bad. More players will have motivation to play more and try harder, however, as @_Ayk said, this makes the game less fun for less experienced players. Also I don’t support 50% more points. If perhaps you got up to 25% more points then that would be ok with me. Remember points only really buy kits and abilities so not too much of an in-game advantage. I voted yes as long as this changes to 25% I support it.

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
A win streak is when a player wins the same game multiple times in a row. My suggestion is players should earn additional points whenever they get a win streak, maybe 50% more than usual. If a player wins a game on SkyWars twice in a row, they will earn 38 points instead of 25. The higher the player's win streak, the more points they will earn. However, if the player loses a game with a win streak, the amount of points they earn from winning will go back to a normal amount.
I do like this idea, but I don’t think it should be 50% each win, I believe it would be a cool incentive to have a little increase every 10 games or so. I love the idea, I hope it makes it through!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom