Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
Emphasis on the Team! During the summer I decided to mess around on the freebuild server. This is one of the maps that I made. Returning to my theme of 'bones' I decided to make a team sky wars map with the same theme. It has 3 styles of starter islands and 1 big middle island. I tried to balance the more technical terrain with flatter terrain in the middle island (for diverse pvp). If it's good enough, I'd love to see this map implemented into the server. I couldn't capture every angle of the map with my screenshots, so i encourage you all to take a look at it on the server! The plot name is 'Bones TSW' and has 119 diamonds as of now. (where to look on most voted pages) and If I am online, just ask me to invite you to it and I will gladly do so. BONES 3.png BONES 2.png BONES1.png

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Wonder who that player with the awesome skin is o_O? 20/10 would walk on it again

Last edited:

PaperMage

Jul 18, 2017
Hey your map looks really cool, and I like the skeletons. My suggestion is when you choose to do that randomized block variation like you did with the dirt, gravel, and sand on the islands, don't use blocks that clash with each other. Dirt, gravel, and sand all have very different colors that clash with each other, which makes the whole island look messy and cluttered. I suggest using blocks like birch, end stone, sandstone, or other blocks with similar colors to mix with the sand instead of dirt and stone. That way the sand will have a far more pleasant texture. Use dirt and gravel in places they would realistically be found, like a cliff side or a slope, not on flat ground amongst sand.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Emphasis on the Team! During the summer I decided to mess around on the freebuild server. This is one of the maps that I made. Returning to my theme of 'bones' I decided to make a team sky wars map with the same theme. It has 3 styles of starter islands and 1 big middle island. I tried to balance the more technical terrain with flatter terrain in the middle island (for diverse pvp). If it's good enough, I'd love to see this map implemented into the server. I couldn't capture every angle of the map with my screenshots, so i encourage you all to take a look at it on the server! The plot name is 'Bones TSW' and has 119 diamonds as of now. (where to look on most voted pages) and If I am online, just ask me to invite you to it and I will gladly do so. View attachment 135865 View attachment 135866 View attachment 135867
looks nice i like it

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Emphasis on the Team! During the summer I decided to mess around on the freebuild server. This is one of the maps that I made. Returning to my theme of 'bones' I decided to make a team sky wars map with the same theme. It has 3 styles of starter islands and 1 big middle island. I tried to balance the more technical terrain with flatter terrain in the middle island (for diverse pvp). If it's good enough, I'd love to see this map implemented into the server. I couldn't capture every angle of the map with my screenshots, so i encourage you all to take a look at it on the server! The plot name is 'Bones TSW' and has 119 diamonds as of now. (where to look on most voted pages) and If I am online, just ask me to invite you to it and I will gladly do so. View attachment 135865 View attachment 135866 View attachment 135867

3489165418936489724/10
Awesome
Remember CCG dose not except maps anymore ;(

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
Hey that looks really cool! The combination of blocks you used to make this build looks good, the colors don't clash at all. The terrain and shape of all the parts of the build looks good as well. I can see from this that you're pretty good at building, maybe you're experienced too! I actually build for a few servers as well, not big servers like CubeCraft though. Keep up the good work, looks really nice. I hope it gets implemented as an actual map, and if you really want it, maybe you can go for Builder.
Good luck with whatever you choose to do. ☁​

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
3489165418936489724/10
Awesome
Remember CCG dose not except maps anymore ;(
They've accepted another Skywars map of his before, bones, so its not completely out of agreement since he has proved his builds are good enough for the server in the past

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Befor!
They changed that...
Yes, but the fact that he is one of the very few builds that were submitted and accepted, and the fact that his builds are deemed the acceptable quality of cubecraft builder level to actually be accepted as a map on the server makes him stand out. Cubecraft didnt just accept any map that was built for them in the past, they had to be on par of what a Cubecraft Builders build would be like.

F

Facelurite

The colour clash doesnt actually look bad . Since the islands are small they go quite well together .

Reactions: Pingu_

Yello

Aug 13, 2017
Nederland, Zeeland
As far as i can see on the pictures you have allot of terraforming on it. Try to keep the top of the island as smooth as possible so people can easily pvp on it! But besides that. It looks good ;)

- Rykaer

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Now im waiting for the wannabe helpers to spam this guy with "no necroposting on a thread older than 2 weeks" like this is a great map keep this thread alive people also @Efcluke94

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom