Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
So, this is one of the most painful main quests, and RIGHT BEFORE Iron. If you have any tips, please tell me in the comments. Otherwise, here is some of my knowledge.
Money: Jungle wood sells 100+
Total costs: By this time, you will have spiders, so bow is free, and here is arrow cost:
Feathers and sticks: Chicken grinders bring in feathers like CRAZY with looting 4 (I use looting 4 fire aspect 1 for passive grinders(cow and chicken)), and it takes 1 minute 10 second to grow an oak tree, so that: $0
Flint/Gravel: 1 piece of gravel is $4000, 1 gravel will yield (drop) 1 flint (I think, I haven't farmed any, will update with fortune 5 on 6/29 at about 6:00 PM Central). 1 feather/1 stick/1 flint gives 4 arrows. 500 arrow=finish.
Math behind costs: 500/4=125 (requirement/arrow per crafting task=amount of crafting tasks (on Xbox 1 at least if you use quick craft (y) it only counts as crafting 1, because 1 click, at least in 1.16) 1 gravel/4 arrow=4000/4= $1000 per arrow, 500x1000=$500k (arrow times per-arrow cost=total cost).

Resources:
Beetroot, Potatoes, Pumpkin, Cocoa, Wheat, Cactus
Cow, Chicken, Spider, Zombie
Oak, Spruce, Jungle

Last edited:

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I used a coco bean farm to get that amount of money in just a few hours.
Photo
You can place water on top to break the coco beans automatically but still have to plant them manually.

To prevent that put hoppers at the bottom and connect those to a chest
If I had iron I would be done with the quest.
Hi there
I used a coco bean farm to get that amount of money in just a few hours.
Photo
You can place water on top to break the coco beans automatically but still have to plant them manually.
I use a Fortune 5 axe to harvest, and I'm diverting some to Chocolate Floor (craft 400 brown carpet), and if I have to plant, I may as well mine for a bigger harvest.

Ben1206

Jun 27, 2020
In which island do you get iron if you are a long way from there go mining underground to look for ores you might get lucky an get diamonds to sell for A LOT of money

hope I could help
Wait so you are saying that in some islands before iron CAN be diamonds? Proof?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom