Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

zottetibo

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2021
23
36
64
23
Is this a bug or something known?

In my last game i played someone who joined way above the normal spawnpoint i have the guy on rec u see him in a position u cant be in that time so high
 

Alicia28

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2024
76
125
39
20
Mexico
Pronouns
She/Her
The same thing happens to me in other modalities, yes it is a bug that is currently in versions 1.21.51 onwards
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom