Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hi! Its me again with another megathread for blockwars, I kinda rushed this one so Imma keep updating this in the following days :3
If u have some idea about how to improve the suggestion or you want to criticize me for making another bad suggestion feel free to always comment, I'm open to criticism :3
(This is actually expanded from the last thread I made)
Note: oof some of the spoilers are messed up

Part I: Kit Balancing

I adopted @Cuteee 's system, red for nerf, green for buff)

Archer:
This has been talked about for like 10+ times, but I still need to say that bow spamming with this kit is annoying, please reduce the max arrow limit 10 and get 1 arrow every 5 seconds.

Runner: When used by good player, this kit is one of the best kits in game, while I think this kit is good as it is, nerfing it by removing its speed when carrying the flag will be better.
And WHY ON EARTH does runner have more armor than warrior? Take away its boot.

Jumper: This is a good kit, but its stupidly OP in maps like double helix, I suggest to let this kit take fall damage again, and make it start taking fall damage from falls above 6 blocks (like horse in vanilla)

Builder: The main problem of this kit is ppl abusing it and get infinite block, the solution to this is to make "getting 5 block" an "ability with cooldown" that does not refresh the timer upon death (like TNT for bomber), the cooldown can be 50 seconds.
(You will still only have 5 blocks max).

Healer: This kit is ok, but I would suggest adding another healing potion and make the cooldown 25 seconds to make it better, another simpler idea is to give it a iron boots.

Viper: This kit is BAD, to make it not a literal meme we need to overhaul its potion. I propose a Lingering Poison II (0:01) potion that you can use more strategically (For someone reason you get 2-3 seconds of poison II when entering the cloud so I think that's balanced) The cooldown is fine in this case.

Miner: Everyone forget its existence, give efficiency I to his pickaxe

Summoner: This kit is decent, but a few bugs are annoying, I purpose three changes:
1. Tweak the mobs AI so it don't wander into void randomly, or make the mob tp back to the owner when its in void (and it mustn't be knocked into void by another player)
2. Zombie is much weaker compared to other mobs, giving it a wooden shovel can solve the problem.
3. Like @Cuteee suggested, remove its ability to track invis players and slightly reduce the cooldown

Tank: Give it iron boots and change its pant into chainmail ones, remove its pickaxe and give him a "heavy stone hammer" (stone axe, 9 attack damage, 0.5 attack speed). To compensate for the buff, change the slowness level to level III (Credits to @Elivat)

Ninja: Tbh have both stealth and damage on one kit is stupid, make it that the duration of invisibility effect reduced by 5 second every time you hit someone so you actually need to make some choices.

Part II: New Kits

Ok I know you guys will prob have problem with this, if you have problem with the kits, plzzz tell me in the comment, I will try to fix it.

Part 2.1: Basic Ideas
Squid

Kit role: Support/Control

Kit icon: Ink sac

Kit item:
Wooden sword
Wooden Pickaxe
Chainmail Chestplate
Ink bomb: Blindness (0:08) Slowness (0:08) (45 second cooldown, timer does not refresh on death)

Preview:
View attachment 151027
Discussion:
While being a decent fighter, the special thing about the kit is that you can use the ink bomb to blind and slowdown the enemy, which can aid a lot in battle, the kit can be used either offensively or defensively, being able to blind ppl camping or ppl trying to run away.
(idk if this is op or not, maybe we can decrease the length of effect if its too op)

Blaze

Kit role: Fighter/Damage over time

Kit icon: Blaze rod

Kit item:
Blazing Sword: Golden Boradsword (1.2 attack speed, 4 attack damage) Enchanted with Fire aspect I
Wooden Pickaxe
Golden Chestplate, Enchanted with fire protection II

Preview:
View attachment 151024
Discussion:
This is my version of a fire kit, the unique thing about it is that its sword have a slow attack speed to balanced out this fire effect which can bring new dynamic to pvp, idk how will this turn out but this might work ;3

I stole the idea of the following two kits from @Cuteee 's post

Axeman

Kit role: Fighter/Damage

Kit icon: Wooden Axe

Kit item:
Leather Legging
Wooden Axe
Rage ability: Strength I for 5 seconds, 90 second cooldown
(Another idea can be golden axe with no ability)

Preview:
View attachment 151025
Comments:
Axe kit, some may like it, some may not, but imo we should give it a chance to try. This kit can be good if used by players that have perfect timing, however this can be hard to use since axe have a slow cooldown.

Witch

Kit role: Support/Control

Kit Icon: Brewing Stand

Kit item:
Leather Boots (Protection II)
Wooden Pickaxe
Wooden Sword
Weakness potion (10 second duration, -4 attack damage, 45 seconds cooldown)

Preview:
View attachment 151028
Discussion:
No damage for wooden sword for 10 second, this might be the worst debuff you'll see in this game, this kit is very deadly for a support game, especially when dealing with campers, but watch out since its weak in defense.

Guardian

Kit role: Fighter/control

Kit icon: Prismarine shard

Kit item:
Wooden Sword
Wooden Pickaxe
Leather Boots
Leather chestplate (Thorns II)
Potion of Curse: Mining Fatigue III (0:10) 50 second cooldown, timer does not refresh on death

Preview:
View attachment 151026
Comments:
This kit brings two new ideas: armor with thorns and mining fatigue potion ( Pretty much disables mining and also slowdown your attack)
This makes the kit capable of fighting, but also great for defense. (Im not very sure how will this turn out, plz tell me your opinion below)

Mage

Kit role: Damage/Area of damage

Kit icon: Beacon

Kit item:
Stone Sword
Wooden Pickaxe
Smite Ability: Strikes yourself with lightning, dealing 5 damage to enemies around, have a 1 second long charge up animation before striking, 35 second cooldown (does not cause fire)

Preview:
View attachment 151023
Comments:
Damage, Damage, with the cost of extremely low defense, this kit makes it up with a nice sword and a ability to deal area damage, which is useful if you are forced to face multiple enemies, but since this is a super beta idea, I still don't know fully how this will work, so Im open to criticism ;D (and plzzzz help me to think of a better name for the kit)

Part 2.2: Experimental Ideas
Here is some extremely experimental idea that is going to have a major impact on the game and might not work

Hacker:

Role: Fighter/Mobility

Icon: Feather

Kit item:
Golden Boots (Protection II)
Golden Sword
Ability: Fly (Gives levitation 255 for 5 seconds, allowing you to walk in air, cooldown 60 seconds), generates white particles below its feet to stop confusion.

Comments: This started as a joke kit then I found out that it may actually work...

Enderman:

Role: Mobility/Control

Icon: Eye of Ender

Kit item:
Leather boot (Feather Falling I)
Wooden Sword
Wooden Pickaxe
Ability: Teleport (Teleport to the nearest enemy/the enemy you are looking at within 8 blocks, you will lose 3 hearts and for each block you pass through you will lost an additional heart, cannot teleport to flag carrier and you can't teleport when you have the flag, cooldown 60 seconds) Leaves a trail of purple ender particle where it teleports and play a sound effect.

Comment: I always want some form of teleportion in the game but the balancing for this can be hard so I come out with this

Golem:

Role: Tank/Support

Icon: Iron Block

Kit item:
Wooden Sword
Iron Chestplate
Iron Boots
Ability: Fortification Protocol (Gives resistance 1 to all ally within 3 blocks for 6 seconds, cooldown 45 seconds), anvil sound plays when the ability is activated

Discussion: We lack a good support kit in the game, this can do its job well and potentially replace tank.

Scout:

Role: Mobility/Support

Icon: Wooden sword

Kit item:
Light Wooden Sword (1.8 attack speed, 4 attack damage)
Leather Boot
Leather Chestplate
Permanent Speed I and Jump Boost 1

Discussion: Stolen from @Andyyy 's idea, also put my "quick attack speed sword" idea here since its too op for blaze.

Part 3: Gameplay Changes
(Credits to @Elivat for some of the ideas)
1. Revamp or remove nuclear, its way too big

2. Trap blocks are useless now, give more of them to players (4 will be good, even 8 will work imho)

3. Maybe make trap blocks activate when a enemy player steps on it?

4. New modifiers:
Health boost: +8 extra health (4 hearts)
Tunneler : Permanent Haste II and double blocks
Speed Run: Speed Boost + Half Blocks
Trapping: x2 Trap Blocks
Armored: Permanent resistance I
Immortal: Permanent regeneration I
Overpowered: All power ups have +1 level when activated

4.5: Changes to current block numbers
Normal: 64
Double: 128
Half: 32
Jump: 64
Speed: 64

5. New power-ups
Shield: +8 Absorption Heart for 10 seconds
Regeneration: Regeneration I for 10 seconds
Healing: Instant Health II to every ally
Glowing: all enemy players receive glowing for 10 seconds

6: New voteable option: Core Sentinel
Firstly it will appear at pre-game as a activated/deactivated option
If activated mode is voted then players will be able to vote for their own team's sentinel in the build phase
Here are some possible sentinels
Glowing Beacon: Give all enemies near the flag/core glowing
Laser turret: Occasionally attacks enemies near the core/flag with guardian laser
Missile: Occasionally fires shucker bullets (No levitation but still have damage) to enemies near the flag/core
Potion: Occasionally Inflict enemies near core/flag with negative effects
Spawner: Occasionally spawns monsters to help defend the flag/core
Lightning Rod: Occasionally strikes lightning on enemy players near the flag/core
Shockwave: Occasionally deals damage and knockback on enemies near the flag/core
Inferno: Occasional lights the enemies near the flag/core and dealing damage
A particle effect will appear around core/flag when it's activated, and each sentinel will have different particles.

7: Insane modifiers
Similar to 6, you need to vote for yes/no in pre-game, but at least 2/3 of votes need to vote for yes for this to be on
The voting for exactly which modifier will be in build-phase
Here are the possible insane modifiers:
Storm: Lightning frequently strikes ground
Meteorite: Fireball falling from sky
Creeper Infestation: creepers spawn in the arena

Corruption: the arena starts to be taken over by nether blocks and nether mobs (weakened in health and attack) will spawn
Instability: When a block is broken by an enemy, there's a 25% chance to trigger a random trap block effect, this even applies to blocks destroyed by explosion!
Dragon: A dragon flies around the map, knocking players around
Gravity Shift: Occasionally you will be thrown in the air by levitation effect (will not cause fall damage when you fall back)

8. Add more maps and open up custom map submission of some sort

9. Give a reward for losing (8 points and 15 exp). However, no reward will be given for draws to prevent camping

10. Give a bonus reward for best player of the team (5 points will be good)

11. Increase the point gain for capping flags from 3 to 5

12. For core mode, breaking blocks to damaged core might be a little boring, Imo it should be changed to a entity that you can damage (a shulker with no AI fits the best because it looks like a block and can be dyed)

13. Actions against leaving mid-game: you will not be able to join another game if you left mid-game, every time you tries to join another blockwars game you will be connected to the game you've left.

14. To prevent camping, the closer you are to the base when you die, the longer it will take to respawn.
Part IV: Community-sided changes(anti OP party actions, team balancing, etc)
Since this is kinda hard to deal, I will talk about it in another thread.
A win is only meaningful when defeating enemy of equal skill.

That's all I have for now, I may update this at anytime, help me to improve ;D

Last edited:
Reactions: GabrielFoxerd

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Not bad but you only opacate cuteee's thread and split the attention in the 2 thread,next time just wait longer

Reactions: Eli

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Not bad but you only opacate cuteee's thread and split the attention in the 2 thread,next time just wait longer
management never care about blockwars suggestions so idc
(I dont really argee with the idea of spliting attention anyways, we just need to get more ideas in place when the community's interest is still on blockwars)

Last edited:

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Well of course if you don’t care about your own community management won’t care about your threads. I must say you are making the BlockWars community look badly, stop the irrational criticism and repetitive thread spamming.
If I dont care why am I making these threads?
and why the heck is this thread considered spamming...
plus what about actuallty talking about the idea itself?Shouting and accusing each other for random thing is getting us nowhere

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom