Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzPixelPE

Feb 3, 2021
Hello! I would like to post this thread as this is a current bug i had whilst playing with my little brother. I call it the Blockwars OVER-OVERTIME glitch.
20210203_204437.jpg

This glitch accured when overtime was at about 13sec left and i wanted to win so i ran as fast as possible to get it. When i went on top of the flag and tried mining from the top, it became OVERTIME: 0:-1. I didn't know why or how it was happening, but what i do know is that its a glitch.

Eventually time passed by and we finally got the flag, but the weird part was, when i came and put the enemys flag back to our base, we didn't get the victory. And then everything became... laggy...

20210203_204422.jpg

It became extremely laggy and we tried keeping the enemys from our flag, but it didnt work out. I even managed to get the flag and it was so laggy that i got lagbacked over and over again, so it kept me from entering the our flag. It felt like i was being blocked by some protection wall... eventually, after a couple of players left, the game stopped finally and it said that we won.

I am really confused why this happened and i still wonder if it was additional after all.

Hope this gets fixed soon!

-Pixel

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom