Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Hi, Did anyone ever figure out what the 5 levers were for, or how you open the Iron door with the pressure plate inside? I love exploring all the Lobbies, and just wish I could open that door! Thanks šŸ˜Š

Reactions: Jaxbchchrisjr

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Yeh the redstone didn't work in the lobby before but it does now. If you go to the three levers now, flick them around a bit and a secret room will open, but it's not very interesting. I don't know what the other two levers were supposed to do but something was broken.

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Thank you. Do you happen to know the correct configuration for the levers, please? I've tried every combination I can think of, and still nothing is happening. Thanks again!

Jaxbchchrisjr

Oct 17, 2020
Maybe the order matters, and not just the levers pulled. And maybe the extra 2 add to the tunnel, which could explain their existence and why the tunnel was empty. I'd ask a designer about it, but they all signed NDA's.

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Maybe? But it would seem almost impossible to set levers in the correct configuration when the levers are not all grouped closely together in the open lobby, so anyone in there can change them at any time. Itā€™s baffling, and I still want to see inside the tunnel...

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
In the winter event version of the blockwars lobby, the levers did open a secret entrance to the area behind the door, but they do not currently work in the non-seasonal version of the lobby. It seemed that only the 3 levers by the door actually did anything, and from my testing, here were the results of all combinations: (1 is up 0 is down)
0 0 0 Open
0 0 1 Open
0 1 0 Open
0 1 1 Open
1 0 0 Closed
1 0 1 Closed
1 1 0 Closed
1 1 1 Open

Prior to the winter version of the lobby, there was no door or secret room, and the 3 levers had no redstone behind them.

Jaxbchchrisjr

Oct 17, 2020
So we would just either have to keep this thread alive until then or make a new thread when it's changed next

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Oh, well that explains why I canā€™t open it then! Thank you, and fingers crossed they reactivate it for easter.

sahilmaster

Mar 4, 2021
Do you all guys know, i have gone into that secret room using a glitch and also i have reviewed their redstone configuration and recorded some videos also but it was pointless and I didn't find anything surprising, it was empty and the redstone was meaningless that was used for levers :(. maybe it is just a prank if you guys find something different please reply.

Jaxbchchrisjr

Oct 17, 2020
Oh shoot, I forgot about this thread, my Xbox live expired, so I'm not sure if the lobby changed, I might check it out soom

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom