Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipsed

Oct 24, 2021
yes
www.youtube.com
So with 1.19 just around the corner for bedrock, one thing I would love to see would be an actual extension to the "they are all connected" lever mystery which involves a door in the backrooms. Something that would require all the levers to be pulled to open said door (and say, reward the person with a tag or something) would be easy to add, just a redstone system. The hunt for the levers, especially the main lobby ones, was actually quite fun, and so a small reward (and maybe another lever added to the main lobby too) would be just a nice "side-quest" thing to do.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
So with 1.19 just around the corner for bedrock, one thing I would love to see would be an actual extension to the "they are all connected" lever mystery which involves a door in the backrooms. Something that would require all the levers to be pulled to open said door (and say, reward the person with a tag or something) would be easy to add, just a redstone system. The hunt for the levers, especially the main lobby ones, was actually quite fun, and so a small reward (and maybe another lever added to the main lobby too) would be just a nice "side-quest" thing to do.
theres already something big happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom