Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Love your idea, but if it was only 10-15 seconds it would be an easy win. Think about it, 10-15 seconds of more than enough to break the wool. I would probably suggest to shorten the time to 5-7 seconds. Not too long, but also not too short.

SpanishDream44

Oct 25, 2015
This is a nice idea and would be very useful in-game. Because of that reason, I would make the kit expensive. 300 - 400 points, as you suggested, is too little in my opinion. Since the average price of the kits is 600 (592,857143 for those who want to complain), I would make it cost something around 600-900 points.

Ok. You even calculated it. :D

Reactions: Buuuddy

SpanishDream44

Oct 25, 2015
Love your idea, but if it was only 10-15 seconds it would be an easy win. Think about it, 10-15 seconds of more than enough to break the wool. I would probably suggest to shorten the time to 5-7 seconds. Not too long, but also not too short.
But you also have to think you will have to activate it let say on mid, (if not they will discover how your tag changes) you won't even have time to reach the wool.

Troublebubble127

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Really like this idea! Could really help with games where no one can get the flag. +1 :eek:(<--mind blown, such a good idea!)

Troublebubble127

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
But if there's a whole wall of blocks between you and the wool and you have a bad pick it would take longer then 1( seconds to get through, and people pretty much always build the biggest walls around the wool.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom