Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
- Map name: Ender
- Creator(s) of map: Myself (Pineapple Man), Stevenuni22
- Description of map: Ender is a blockwars map that me and a friend made! It’s a smaller map with a simplistic design, but that’s the best part about it! The flag “base” area is an end-city-ish thing. The distance between islands is about size of the map Positive with an easy parkour to get across it.
A0E9F772-1DD5-4F02-B4D7-4E3932BB2312.jpeg
A71A9C23-9D5B-446B-9C52-227E1E966194.jpeg
F8938EC1-BD8B-4031-A301-D2AC89EEEF4D.jpeg
Base design of the map
42A0F379-9385-4043-B1C6-9DC215C751BC.jpeg
Inside of the flag area + iron gens
32273B21-D717-49A9-8CAB-EA6CBBC6C1DB.jpeg
The respawn point
8FFA7EF5-00B3-4727-8656-60D7BF28E39E.jpeg
Bedrock is where power-ups go

I hope y’all like my map! Please let me know of any changes you’d like to see! Thank you!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I voted no. Mainly because of the size of the map, I know BlockWars maps are generally pretty small but the size of this one is way too little. There isn't really anything special about it, the builds just don't convince me as much they're small, somewhat plain houses made out of end dimension materials. The two islands are just two big chunks with no detail, if you gave the terrain more variation it would look much better. You can make the map look much better if you make it bigger, and think about other details you could include as part of the theme. Also, perhaps the gap between both teams is too big, and I'd look into shrinking it.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
as I said on the other thread

i have some feedback, it is very plain, its missing a lot of the detail and just interesting parts that other maps have. also if is too small imo (even for a 5v5) it needs a middle area, this would give more room to pvp and give you a chance to be creative and build something awesome

I feel like an addition of a third island would really help you because rn it is just too small and too basic.

Reactions: Pineapple

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
The map is bit on the small side. Yes its similar size to positive but lacks room for detail and ideas in the theme. The middle part needs more, or a 3rd island. The jumping blocks are a bit small too cross. The house and island could use more detail and more room for something that sparks the idea but leaves room for pvp and some spots for the void to be used.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I voted no because it doesn't look big for a BlockWars folder, it should be a bit longer and wider. I think you should also make more things where you can build, where you make it difficult for the opponents because now everyone can walk through it like that but there are a few jumps made but there are not enough in my opinion. It might also be helpful to see where the flag is even though you added that it is somewhere in the house, but that's okay. I would make it wider, longer and more attractive to have it accept what was said above.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I voted no because it is very small and just doesn't suit the theme of Blockwars Maps. The map needs a lot of improvements and detail added to it. The map "End" as it is now should be improved though so maybe try and copy that in some ways. The islands need a lot more exterior and different height to create texture and terrain. I recommend using a variety of blocks as well. Good luck if you ever feel like improving the map!

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
idk what you think you are gonna get out of this but its obvious the post owner isnt proud of these and you are just being pathetic by bumping them for no reason other then to bring back a post someone made that they are embarassed of. shame on you, we dont need this on the forums
I didn’t know

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
idk what you think you are gonna get out of this but its obvious the post owner isnt proud of these and you are just being pathetic by bumping them for no reason other then to bring back a post someone made that they are embarassed of. shame on you, we dont need this on the forums
I am so sorry I’ll never do it again.😢😭

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Size of the map being too small
-Details of terrain
-The buildings can be improved

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, we hope you enjoyed the building process!

Reactions: Pineapple
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom