Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No (if it's possible, tell us your arguments)

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Hi there!

I've been playing recently quite a lot Blockwars CTF in bedrock and I've noticed that the default blocks (those non-placed by players) are breakable which can bring up lot of issue.

Well, so I often see my own team-mates breaking those blocks that are circling the flag, some of them because just think that it may protect bit more and others just because trolling. What's the problem with this? I just see this as a easy way encouraging to trolling, the main goal of this game is supposed that must be protecting the flag but without break your own area because you have to collect enemies flags in there. So, I've been many times bringing out the enemies flag to my base and I couldn't drop it just because my own mates broke all the surrounding blocks to the flag, so that hinder one of the main goal of this game.

What am I suggesting? Simply put; I'm suggesting to make non-breakable area around the blocks surrounding the flag. Only in that specific area, perhaps a radius of 4-5 blocks.

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
I like this idea, as I myself play more CTF than I'd like to admit, and a constant issue is people breaking the blocks right next to the flag which is very annoying considering I've lost the flag constantly to teammates who thought it would be a good idea to break all the surrounding blocks and ultimately waste time. But the radius could be tuned down to about 3 or 4 blocks as too many unbreakable areas would be a tad drastic.

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I don’t agree with this. Breaking blocks around the flag is a viable technique, where you dig a hole (to the void, other room, or just a normal hole) and then put a wall around the hole. That way, you can hit someone into the hole if the are in the flag area. This is a pretty good tactic, and most people don’t troll that way.

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
I don’t agree with this. Breaking blocks around the flag is a viable technique, where you dig a hole (to the void, other room, or just a normal hole) and then put a wall around the hole. That way, you can hit someone into the hole if the are in the flag area. This is a pretty good tactic, and most people don’t troll that way.
I understand that this pretty much boils down to personal preference, but eventually if everyone starts doing this to their flag, then the aspect of trying to defend your flag would pretty much be a fight to see who can knock the other person into the void, and if 2 or more people started defending the flag that way, then my 1 minute games won't be possible anymore lol.

D

Deleted member 469419

I get your point, but I don't agree with your comment. The issue with this I'm suggesting to remove, are precisely that; the holes. Different to other games like a EggWars on which you have to defend your egg and therefore protect your base (without break any block non-placed by player), you just have to defend while in Blockwars you have to defend and attack, that's why if you break your own base (either for defending or trolling) you are hindering the goal of bringing enemie's flag to your base.

D

Deleted member 469419

Added a poll to make the vote easier, so feel free to vote now and share with us your opinion!

AiryGamer2K16

Novice Member
Aug 28, 2020
Poland my friends
I play BlockWars CTF a lot recently and I say: this is not an effective way to defend your flag. Why? Imagine yourself in this situation: you got the enemy's flag and they're chasing you. You approach the hole you made and you try to build yourself a bridge. They can easily knock you off into the void. It happened to me a lot (mostly because of my teammates).

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I play BlockWars CTF a lot recently and I say: this is not an effective way to defend your flag. Why? Imagine yourself in this situation: you got the enemy's flag and they're chasing you. You approach the hole you made and you try to build yourself a bridge. They can easily knock you off into the void. It happened to me a lot (mostly because of my teammates).
No, the difference is that you capture instantly while it takes time to take a flag. Also, your team mates aren’t after you. More importantly, you can easily put down a block, walk over the hole due to that block, and captur.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.