Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be looked at?

• Total voters

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, so you have to agree the votable modifications are quite standard (that doesn't mean I don't like it) it just with most other games you choose a kit so why is this not this so this game? so here are some ideas. they respawn with this kit

Archer
normal kit but 4 more arrows make it 7 arrows
(plus the normal 3)

Bridger
Extra 1 stack of blocks

Miner
efficiency 4 stone pick

:agree: for agree :unsure: unsure :disagree: disagree

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi, so you have to agree the votable modifications are quite standard (that doesn't mean I don't like it) it just with most other games you choose a kit so why is this not this so this game? so here are some ideas. they respawn with this kit

Archer
(plus the normal 3)

Bridger
Extra 1 stack of blocks

Miner
efficiency 4 stone pick

Sure kit would be great but like, the kits you're suggesting does not make much difference and would make the kits in the gamemode useless.
You see, if you wanted to add kits, obviously it needs to be a unique kit and helpful kit. The reason why I said the kit you're suggesting is not unique is because those kits are useless as it does not change any aspects of the gameplay at all.

Kits should change the aspect of the gameplay and should (probably) make the game (kinda) strategy based.

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I agree. Skywars and Eggwars are easily the most popular gamemodes. In my opinion, Blockwars is 3rd so I don't really understand why there aren't already kits. When I came back to CC after not playing for a while, I thought there were kits on Blockwars from how obvious it should be for it to have one. I was surprised when I found out there wasn't. I don't totally agree with the kits you've suggested, but I definitely agree with the concept.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I agree. Skywars and Eggwars are easily the most popular gamemodes. In my opinion, Blockwars is 3rd so I don't really understand why there aren't already kits. When I came back to CC after not playing for a while, I thought there were kits on Blockwars from how obvious it should be for it to have one. I was surprised when I found out there wasn't. I don't totally agree with the kits you've suggested, but I definitely agree with the concept.
The reason why Blockwars doesn't have kits is because they can't do stuff to make the gameplay way different. What can they do?

Add more blocks? you're already given stacks of blocks, chances are you won't even use those extra blocks ever!

Add more arrows? bowspam!

Faster mining pickaxe? would be pretty unfair imo. I mean if this kit exist then nobody would ever choose other kits as they're all useless.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

Archer
(plus the normal 3)

Bridger
Extra 1 stack of blocks

Miner
efficiency 4 stone pick

It would be great !

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him

Archer
(plus the normal 3)

Bridger
Extra 1 stack of blocks

Miner
efficiency 4 stone pick

Yes! I definitely agree with those sample kits you said about, they fit well and are suitably balanced!

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree. Skywars and Eggwars are easily the most popular gamemodes. In my opinion, Blockwars is 3rd so I don't really understand why there aren't already kits. When I came back to CC after not playing for a while, I thought there were kits on Blockwars from how obvious it should be for it to have one. I was surprised when I found out there wasn't. I don't totally agree with the kits you've suggested, but I definitely agree w
thats why i made this :)
Are you saying that before we start a Blockwars bridges/CTF game, we have the choice to select kits? If so, then I agree
yes you are correct

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Actually, I know a ton of people who have complained about there not being enough blocks. With the gaps in mid on most of the maps, it's hard to get across without bridging. I don't know, if they don't add kits for it, they should just add a block refresh every time your team captures a flag.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom