Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021
I think cubecraft should do just a small change to blockwars in bedrock (both ctf and bridges), i think they should change the order your inventory spawns, i think they should let the blocks and the bow right next to the sword, so u can change them in a easeir way, and its not practical every time you score reorganizing your inventory, or they could add a way to custom your inventory but i think this would be really harder and without need, but i think the bridges especially really needs this so when u finish your speed bridge or someone is comig too you, you can change from sword to blocks and vice versa easier.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I also suggested that and I agree that it would be good, if that will be added

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The funny thing is I used to grind CTF so I have my hot keys specifically designed for that game. The thing about the gamemode is you rarely die if you know what you’re doing and it shouldn’t be that big of an issue. Another problem is not everyone uses their inventory that way. You can’t propose an idea that would only make it better for people with your preference. The CTF and Bridges inventories are fine as they are.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
this would be only good to pc players tehy need to be next to each other, they should do sword on 2 bow on 1 blocks on 3 and pickaxe on 4
It really depends on the keybinds. My keybinds are perfect for what I said

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021
The funny thing is I used to grind CTF so I have my hot keys specifically designed for that game. The thing about the gamemode is you rarely die if you know what you’re doing and it shouldn’t be that big of an issue. Another problem is not everyone uses their inventory that way. You can’t propose an idea that would only make it better for people with your preference. The CTF and Bridges inventories are fine as they are.
fine for pc players who switch from sword to blocks fast, in ctf doesn’t really matter since you have more time to organize inventory, but in bridges is tough.

Reactions: Nash The Basher

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
fine for pc players who switch from sword to blocks fast, in ctf doesn’t really matter since you have more time to organize inventory, but in bridges is tough.
Inventory resets per pit in bridges is definitely rough for non pc players. I definitely understand where you’re coming from there, but it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it in CTF. Also the community should have a poll towards the order so the devs know what the majority of members prefer. But yeah, the inventories could be switched if approached in a different way.

Manhaq

Jul 14, 2021
I think cubecraft should do just a small change to blockwars in bedrock (both ctf and bridges), i think they should change the order your inventory spawns, i think they should let the blocks and the bow right next to the sword, so u can change them in a easeir way, and its not practical every time you score reorganizing your inventory, or they could add a way to custom your inventory but i think this would be really harder and without need, but i think the bridges especially really needs this so when u finish your speed bridge or someone is comig too you, you can change from sword to blocks and vice versa easier.
Instead of changing them i think we should be able to customize it

Reactions: spacymoon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom