Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, my suggestion is basically when someone will scare the goal, he will get 1 exp & 1 point or anything else!

Thanks for reading my suggestion, if you haven't understood, let me know!

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Hey!

Okay, I understand the suggestion, I hope you don’t take me wrong, but at the moment I don’t believe it needs to be implemented, maybe in the future it can be implemented and then yes I can support your suggestion, it would be one thing pretty good for all players but not right now, because I believe the developers of this minigame, have more to worry about. I also want to say that I voted yes, however my opinion is written here!

Have a good week!

Reactions: Am4er and Quis

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Hey!

Okay, I understand the suggestion, I hope you don’t take me wrong, but at the moment I don’t believe it needs to be implemented, maybe in the future it can be implemented and then yes I can support your suggestion, it would be one thing pretty good for all players but not right now, because I believe the developers of this minigame, have more to worry about. I also want to say that I voted yes, however my opinion is written here!

Have a good week!
I think it is a wonderful idea but I fully agree with s0cial_

Reactions: Am4er
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom