Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Solo Blockwars Bridges be added.

• Total voters

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, just to be clear at the start, I'm don't think the current teams of 5 is bad at all. I just think adding 1v1 bridges would make it 🔥

Reasons why i think we should have solo's (1v1's)
-
more competitive players would be interested in the solo department.
- More about skill rather than getting teamed on (5v1 4v1 ext)
- The players PvP skills would get a lot better due to the intense quick play PvP
- It would be a first on Cubecraft to have a actual 1v1 experience (Not really any other game/gamemode that has that on Cubecraft)
- Personally think it would attract people more people to Cubecraft

I personally would play it more than any other gamemode, and I believe the Leader Board will be the most competitive leader board.
Remember this is MY OPINION, so please don't get offended for what i said.

Feel free to leave your opinions below :D I Would love to hear them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 486292

When I played my first game of blockwars bridges, I was really confused as to how and why it was a team event. There isnt really enough space for it to be 5v5 with such a narrow walkway. 1v1 would make a lot more sense and would bring a greater competitive scene to the community.

Reactions: Olmn and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Cool idea! I would definitely love to see this implemented on the Java network as well 😁
I don't see any downsides to adding this, so I'm voting yes to your suggestion. Well done!

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
When I first saw "The Bridge" it was on other servers in 1v1 modality, liked it a lot, and as you write here it can bring more competitive players to the leaderboards, I don´t think that the 5v5 as a start is good, so chaotic and there's the people factor, like rage-quits for example.

Or is just that I like duels and mostly not team games.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think 1v1 would be great! 3v3 would also be kinda nice when playing with just 2 friends, especially as a non rank :3 i just dont like getting a team with random people who dont know how to play games or play solo in a team game, its quite annoying

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom