Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Solo Blockwars Bridges be added.

• Total voters

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, just to be clear at the start, I'm don't think the current teams of 5 is bad at all. I just think adding 1v1 bridges would make it 🔥

Reasons why i think we should have solo's (1v1's)
-
more competitive players would be interested in the solo department.
- More about skill rather than getting teamed on (5v1 4v1 ext)
- The players PvP skills would get a lot better due to the intense quick play PvP
- It would be a first on Cubecraft to have a actual 1v1 experience (Not really any other game/gamemode that has that on Cubecraft)
- Personally think it would attract people more people to Cubecraft

I personally would play it more than any other gamemode, and I believe the Leader Board will be the most competitive leader board.
Remember this is MY OPINION, so please don't get offended for what i said.

Feel free to leave your opinions below :D I Would love to hear them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 486292

When I played my first game of blockwars bridges, I was really confused as to how and why it was a team event. There isnt really enough space for it to be 5v5 with such a narrow walkway. 1v1 would make a lot more sense and would bring a greater competitive scene to the community.

Reactions: Olmn and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Cool idea! I would definitely love to see this implemented on the Java network as well 😁
I don't see any downsides to adding this, so I'm voting yes to your suggestion. Well done!

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
When I first saw "The Bridge" it was on other servers in 1v1 modality, liked it a lot, and as you write here it can bring more competitive players to the leaderboards, I don´t think that the 5v5 as a start is good, so chaotic and there's the people factor, like rage-quits for example.

Or is just that I like duels and mostly not team games.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think 1v1 would be great! 3v3 would also be kinda nice when playing with just 2 friends, especially as a non rank :3 i just dont like getting a team with random people who dont know how to play games or play solo in a team game, its quite annoying

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom