Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 96982

oh yea do all swords kb in 1.9 pvp
the cooldown ruins the kb

D

Deleted member 96982

come here and add this in this isnt a necropost but everyone agrees and nothing have been done with it
REMOVE THE COMMAND SYSTEM (its not a plugin its a setblock redstone block setblock air command cycle with the 3rd one as kill @e{[type=Arrow) on ground or something)
JUST DO IT PLZ ONCE JUST ACCEPT IT I MADE IT REASONABLE AND THEY AGREE FOR MY REASONS AND OTHERS ADD IT IN
if anyone complains about necroposting than plz just leave the forum its annoying
i didnt know i had this one but now i figure out that i had it i can MAKE BLOCKWARS GREAT AGAIN (i can deal with slowness if i can shoot more)

D

Deleted member 96982

plz just ignore the rules once and add this in
everyone wants it
or i have to copy the thread idk

D

Deleted member 96982

btw everyone who voted no didnt give a reason so they dont count in my threads
if you dont want it for no reason than probably there trolls trying to annoy the supporters of the idea lol
make blockwars great agian

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
come here and add this in this isnt a necropost but everyone agrees and nothing have been done with it
REMOVE THE COMMAND SYSTEM (its not a plugin its a setblock redstone block setblock air command cycle with the 3rd one as kill @e{[type=Arrow) on ground or something)
JUST DO IT PLZ ONCE JUST ACCEPT IT I MADE IT REASONABLE AND THEY AGREE FOR MY REASONS AND OTHERS ADD IT IN
if anyone complains about necroposting than plz just leave the forum its annoying
i didnt know i had this one but now i figure out that i had it i can MAKE BLOCKWARS GREAT AGAIN (i can deal with slowness if i can shoot more)[/QUOTE]
plz just ignore the rules once and add this in
everyone wants it
or i have to copy the thread idk
btw everyone who voted no didnt give a reason so they dont count in my threads
if you dont want it for no reason than probably there trolls trying to annoy the supporters of the idea lol
make blockwars great agian
You got banned for triple posting and being rude to others... why are you doing it again?

D

Deleted member 96982

You got banned for triple posting and being rude to others... why are you doing it again?
cause nobody gives a reason
if you vote no for no reason
it shoulnt be considered a vote
if you vote yes than its by my reason
cause its annoying to lose all arrows in the beginning

D

Deleted member 96982

build
if your gonna tell me some lessons (again you never stop by rules i dont agree with ) i almost think ist just to annoy me
but go tell teamax hes the one ofending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom