Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now this is a thread about two games witch in my opinion are just sadly ignored a lot by stuff and developers and even when they get updates they are small and not wanted if not used and that is why I am making this thread about skyblock and blockwars and both of the games will be split up into sections.

Blockwars a game that has had an update in this year but a very bad update tbh judging by the fact barley anyone had the blockwars rank as well as all the new features being on op mode witch you need the rank to vote for. Since then it feels like blockwars has wasted potential especially with the fact many players and I MEAN MANY PLAYERS want a blockwars update that add different teams for blockwars bridges and ctf witch I and many would really like because that would make blocks wars better or at least not considers the lowest tiered game mode by potatopie25 and dannyisdabomb and don’t think that was the reason why I made this blockwars section but now let’s move on.

Skyblock oh my where to start if it’s the fact this game only runs on 1.12.2 despite the multiple easy ways this game can be adapted to newer versions to just simple things like an end update there is a lot skyblock does wrong and honestly it’s kinda sad seeing this game mode being extremely negated and also boring like seriously skyways hasn’t had an update since the nether witch was 2 years ago ok that might have been a bit false since they might have added funiture or the odd tweak of the 2 years but to me and Mandy some the game mode is really boring and seriously needs some better updates.

Now I am not done yet because I have got some honourable mentions duels.
The duels 1v1 and 2v2 maps should be based on what kit you have to make it more fitting. Skywars is basic but still needs some kind of update and idk what kind but to spice up the game mode because that game has because really sweaty and boring for me at least. Well last of all competitive parkour needs more maps like that’s it.

Now that is the end of my long thread and btw this is just my thoughts and I really can’t speak for others so just tell me what I did wrong even though I probably did a lot wrong I would just like to know tbh.

Reactions: AlexTheNG

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Blockwars a game that has had an update in this year but a very bad update tbh judging by the fact barley anyone had the blockwars rank as well as all the new features being on op mode witch you need the rank to vote for. Since then it feels like blockwars has wasted potential especially with the fact many players and I MEAN MANY PLAYERS want a blockwars update that add different teams for blockwars bridges and ctf witch I and many would really like because that would make blocks wars better or at least not considers the lowest tiered game mode by potatopie25 and dannyisdabomb and don’t think that was the reason why I made this blockwars section but now let’s move on.
In this part,i disagree,because blockwars just for red and blue,if you imagine they add more team in ctf,how many flag should we capture?if still three,then it eill be more easy because you will get more chance to capture another team flag .

Skyblock oh my where to start if it’s the fact this game only runs on 1.12.2 despite the multiple easy ways this game can be adapted to newer versions to just simple things like an end update there is a lot skyblock does wrong and honestly it’s kinda sad seeing this game mode being extremely negated and also boring like seriously skyways hasn’t had an update since the nether witch was 2 years ago ok that might have been a bit false since they might have added funiture or the odd tweak of the 2 years but to me and Mandy some the game mode is really boring and seriously needs some better updates
Second,i agree this,i has played skyblock long times and now i got to last island on nether,but,the quest on nether are really boring,first island we must collect 5000 glowstone,second island collect 10000 glowstone, third island collect 25000,What's even more outrageous is on the last island we must collect 50000 glowstone,i don't even know why we should fet so many glowstone,if it is side quest then it is ok,but not!it is main quest,so i think they make this quest just because want to extend our play times on skyblock only.

Skywars is basic but still needs some kind of update and idk what kind but to spice up the game mode because that game has because really sweaty and boring for me at least.
Can you let me know what should you think Skywars is not enough best?some bug?or anything what do you think should update it.

Well last of all competitive parkour needs more maps like that’s it.
I think the map is enough,no need to upate more map because the game just released last month .

I forgot to say this in my post but MERRY CHISTMAS 🎅
Final,MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

D

Deleted member 584093

For skyblock I agree no new updates kinda made it dead and for blockwars op mode wasn’t that good at all it made iron tools useless

Reactions: CubeT0ch

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
In this part,i disagree,because blockwars just for red and blue,if you imagine they add more team in ctf,how many flag should we capture?if still three,then it eill be more easy because you will get more chance to capture another team flag .
I disagree with what you said because blockwars is just red vs blue like that’s literally it and building upon it like adding 1v1 2v2 3v3 and 4v4 for blockwars bridges and ctf is not going to make the game complicated. Remember this game mode literally has to share between ctf bridges and that java exclusive one every week and adding just a simple update like what I just said could make it so cubecraft can put all those game accessible every day of the week but overall everything else you have said is valid.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom