Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good ida members

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
Hey staff steam I was just wondering if maybe could add something in im going to make a thread saying y'all should add it in but a way to block certain people form messaging you cause i was just told that someone was going to send me nudes and i told him im going to report him and i said im recording but i wast case i just wanted him to stop but he said that and i think went and looked up how to block private messages on CubeCraft and there isn't a way unless i missed it but if you could have it for ranks to do it cause i am the Obi rank it i get lots of messages but i wish there was a way i could just turn off all private messages or something like that and maybe make a command like /tblock (username) (the t stands for t for /tell) and /tunblock (username)(to unblock) and then /tblocked list to see who is blocked, so it would get ride of people that is annoying you and all that like in a game if someone is bothering u, u can just turn off private messages it would be really helpful to some players like me.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I definitely agree with this. If someone is harassing you, even if you will report them, they may still follow you around until they get muted (which will take a while).

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You can turn chat off in multiplayer settings but currently the only way to block specific players is with /ignore (username) a better blocking command would be cool though

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
And
You can turn chat off in multiplayer settings but currently the only way to block specific players is with /ignore (username) a better blocking command would be cool though
also i tried to do /ignore (username) it didn't work

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I'be said this on every /ignore command thread, and finally it became a sepperate suggestion. Only /ignore for /msg. It's amazing, there is no harm in being able to block people from /msg'ing you, only good things to it, so a +1 from me :)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I think this has been suggested before but with a /mute (player name) command. But I still like the suggestion! :)

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
Thanks for all the support guys and I hope this does get put into the serve or something like it, it would be really cool!

D

Deleted member 169486

Isn't it being a donator only feature against the EULA?

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
I think there should be an option to block people. Or at least mute them from your end :)

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
I think that you should be able to buy ranks for points. Like make them expensive. And more and more expensive the better the rank. And make the rank for only a few days. Maybe like a week or 2?

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
I think that you should be able to buy ranks for points. Like make them expensive. And more and more expensive the better the rank. And make the rank for only a few days. Maybe like a week or 2?
I wouldn't think that is fair bc people should have to pay for the ranks. People can get enough friends and farm points its really easy. and that is how they get the server up is by people getting ranks and if people don't get the ranks then it would be harder for them to actually keep the sever up and running. and If people did that it wouldn't be fair to the people that got ranks, and actually paid for them.

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
I think there should be an option to block people. Or at least mute them from your end :)
and i would be fine if it was just for ranks it could be another ability they can do cause it gets really annoying after a while,

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom