Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ya or nah

• ya

• nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

mike_the_taco

Apr 21, 2021
A temporary blockade you could put on the track where it costs 5000, has 500 hp, only one can be put down per team at a time, can upgrade it in the store for 1600 points to have 750 hp but in doing so the price does rise to 5500. (numbers probs need changed but its a rough idea)

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Nice idea, though normally things aren't upgraded in the store for points, I'd rather see the upgrade option in the Castle Bazaar like your sword/bow.

mike_the_taco

Apr 21, 2021
Nice idea, though normally things aren't upgraded in the store for points, I'd rather see the upgrade option in the Castle Bazaar like your sword/bow.
well i ment like how you have to buy the ability to fully upgrade it, like the towers

dartz42

Novice Member
Aug 15, 2017
I think a blockade would be too overpowered (for DEF), seeing as how troop damage is not very high. Though I kind of like the thought of having 'checkpoints' or even 'control points' that you could reach and attack to take control of that point, maybe allowing the spawns to shift to those points, progressing towards the castle, though this would be a pretty massive change to the game.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I think a blockade would be too overpowered (for DEF), seeing as how troop damage is not very high. Though I kind of like the thought of having 'checkpoints' or even 'control points' that you could reach and attack to take control of that point, maybe allowing the spawns to shift to those points, progressing towards the castle, though this would be a pretty massive change to the game.
Maybe as a new game mode?

Reactions: dartz42

heavenly55

Jan 28, 2021
United States
Maybe as a new game mode?
I think dartz's idea for this could work well as a new gamemode. In fact, I think there are multiple ways to do this.

3 or 5 "control points." where the spawn changes location, and with each control point, it gets closer to castle.
I do think that the game length for this game mode should be shorter than the current one, and possibly with longer maps (so that the control points do not end up too close to castle). However, no specific time for each control point.

Another option could be that there is a specific time that the each control point must be hit. It could be something like:
1st Control Point: 20 min
2nd Control Point: 15 min
3rd Control Point: 10 min

I think this would vastly change the game, and it would be more focused on who can get all control points first, rather than castle health.

dartz42

Novice Member
Aug 15, 2017
I really like this Control Points idea, and it deserves it's own thread. It would likely prevent any ties from occurring and would promote players learning the different kinds of viable attacks (early / mid / late game attacks).

I'm curious what you guys think @mike_the_taco and @Shotgun.

• Love
Reactions: Shotgun
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom