Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I like this idea because if your ever in a situation where someone is being annoying and they're not breaking a rule it can be hard to do anything about it.
And then there are just those toxic people that you don't want to talk to or you know it's just gonna start a fight so being able to have a /ignore command could be nice but the limit to it should be that you can't /ignore a staff member

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You need to take screens, find the screens, upload them individual..; Look I don't want to waste a lot of time
If you want to help the server, then you can report them, they're not going to force you. As stated above, you can better just tell him to stop, and if he/she continues, then report him/her, it's way better than ignoring someone.
What if you don't want to report him because he's your friend and he's spamming you to play with him? We need a /ignore command of course
Tell your friend to stop, if he doesn't, report him or just remove him from your friend list.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
What if you don't want to report him because he's your friend and he's spamming you to play with him? We need a /ignore command of course
If he/she's your friend, you ask him/her via /tell or /fmsg to stop. If she goes on then your remove him/her from your friend list. Not that difficult, right?

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
If he/she's your friend, you ask him/her via /tell or /fmsg to stop. If she goes on then your remove him/her from your friend list. Not that difficult, right?
Tell your friend to stop, if he doesn't, report him or just remove him from your friend list.
Well the problem with this is this can lead to fights with your friend and might make them really upset here lets give a example so lets say @emmy1369 was constantly asking to play a game with me over and over again and I keep telling her no and I ask her to stop but she keeps going and I report her and lets say the mute goes through now ems mad at me for getting her muted on her fav server after just asking to play, now I have a friend that I've known for a year super mad at me and now she probably won't ever ask to play again because she knows what would happen.
So basically what I'm saying is you don't want to report your friends because it could leads to fights when all you could've done to avoid this is was a little command called /ignore

Reactions: Makanaski

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well the problem with this is this can lead to fights with your friend and might make them really upset here lets give a example so lets say @emmy1369 was constantly asking to play a game with me over and over again and I keep telling her no and I ask her to stop but she keeps going and I report her and lets say the mute goes through now ems mad at me for getting her muted on her fav server after just asking to play, now I have a friend that I've known for a year super mad at me and now she probably won't ever ask to play again because she knows what would happen.
So basically what I'm saying is you don't want to report your friends because it could leads to fights when all you could've done to avoid this is was a little command called /ignore
If she goes on if you asked her to stop, then you could remove her. Just add her again later that day if you'd like to.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
If she goes on if you asked her to stop, then you could remove her. Just add her again later that day if you'd like to.
Still that might cause some fighting and it would just seem a bit better to have a /ignore and I know putting someone on /ignore might also cause fights but to be honest which are you gonna be more mad at being, removed from a close friends list or temperarly (Omg I spelt that so wrong, I said Temp-er-air-lee) ignored

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
With this being suggested before, I still believe this is an okay idea.
While it's not essential, it can be useful to stop players from harassing you especially after you report them.
There could be downsides to adding this though and you can just ignore players for the most part.
It could be added to the game but it's not needed.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I think this command would be great for those players who are getting a lot of spam and want a block a certain player. I also think it would be great for certain ranks like staff or YouTuber rank to avoid getting spammed.
I also thinked for an answer for this problem because i have the same, now i'm happy that you suggest it! And i still agree i think it's a good solution to stop spammers so 1+ from me and Stay happy :)
-Gaaabb

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Even best friends can be annoying. I'm not going to remove someone I like because they're being annoying really.
I'd prefer the /block or /ignore 100x more.

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Even best friends can be annoying. I'm not going to remove someone I like because they're being annoying really.
I'd prefer the /block or /ignore 100x more.
Yeah, that's true. Agreed. Best friends could be annying too and I understand that not everyone wants to remove theur best friend.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom