Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Riscakes

Aug 2, 2021
Canada
Ever since July of this year, there's been something going on when I bridge. This affects Eggwars and Bridges but I fear that it probably affects other gamemodes for me too. When I try to make a flat or staircase bridge, the block places in me and then makes the block I placed on the side disappear. This has never happened to me prior to June and my wifi has been the same throughout this time. I don't know if it's because Cubecraft is often putting me in other regions for quicker matchmaking but nonetheless; this issue is really annoying. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
Weird, i never came accross this issue, i personally speed bridge, the sprint, look down, and jump technique, blocks never disappear unless my internet is horrible or in the us region since the us region is laggier for me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom