Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like a Dark Theme in CubeCRaft's FOrums?

• Yeee

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Nuuu

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi C:
I am here suggesting a Black theme for the Forums, it would look something like this...
20170707_162350.png

Well, not techincally like this (I only added the Negative Effect to the photo) but black.
I think it would be awesome to have like a different setting to the forums and a Black theme would be great imo.

Everything would be the same but the white would become black and it would be nice for when you're looking at the forums at night or something like that.

You can change themes from black to white and from white to black C:

Tell me what you thing, also there is a poll Up there and any feedback leave it down there C:

Thank you!

My profile picture looks like 2 evil bats wanting to kill you xD

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think this would be a nice addition for the Forums, to have 2 themes, a black and a white theme. You said that there would be an option in your settings menu to switch of themes?

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This has been suggested multiple times before and I've always supported it. I usually check the forums immediately when I'm sitting in bed with my laptop and after a while the light bright hurts my eyes a lot. This should be completely optional, though. :)

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This is would be a good option to have change your background to different colors. I do not think It should only be limited to just black, but multiple colors.
I do not think to just have a black background that everyone will see, but allow people on the forums to choose the background color they want.
FOR EXAMPLE, I would want red as my background and someone would pick black. The background would be red for me, but black for them

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Another "sure why not" suggestion :D
I'd like to see more customizable things on the forums in general, some easy shortcuts to Forum-sections for example.

Tip for the ones that are complaining about their eyes hurting when watching to a screen at night:
Turn on blue light filters on your device, it'll reduce the amount of harsh, blue light meaning that you'll sleep better and don't have to deal with that painfully brightness anymore :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Tip for the ones that are complaining about their eyes hurting when watching to a screen at night:
Turn on blue light filters on your device, it'll reduce the amount of harsh, blue light meaning that you'll sleep better and don't have to deal with that painfully brightness anymore :)
Oeh, I'll try it out, thanks! :)

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Another "sure why not" suggestion :D
I'd like to see more customizable things on the forums in general, some easy shortcuts to Forum-sections for example.

Blue light filters? Where can I find that option on my computer? :rolleyes:

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi C:
I am here suggesting a Black theme for the Forums, it would look something like this...
View attachment 134943
Well, not techincally like this (I only added the Negative Effect to the photo) but black.
I think it would be awesome to have like a different setting to the forums and a Black theme would be great imo.

Everything would be the same but the white would become black and it would be nice for when you're looking at the forums at night or something like that.

Tell me what you thing, also there is a poll Up there and any feedback leave it down there C:

Thank you!

@Alex_de_Grote is an Admin???
@Nikoshka @LanceDaniels as Builders?!?!
@TheBrownster904 and @Unipotato as Developers?!?!?!?!
HELL YES LOVES IT!!!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
There are a few Chrome extensions that let you change the theme locally, but someone would have to make one specifically for Cube forums.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Blue light filters? Where can I find that option on my computer? :rolleyes:
I believe on Windows 10 it's somewhsee in your settings. I know for a fact that Android Nougat just has a setting in between airplane mode, sound and all that jazz, but i'd just Google for how you can use it on your device :D

Reactions: Ducky

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Omg I love this idea. I usually read the forums in my phone, during the night, and a black theme will be good for my eyes. Thanks for suggesting this.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi C:
View attachment 134943

Thank you!

That will be a cool but uneccasary feature.
I don't mind if it gets added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom