• Idea 1) The most active person shows up first

• Idea 2) Add a full list with birthdays

• Idea 3) Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi there,
You may or may not be aware, but our lil' @Ping Ether boy became 13 years old today, but as you can see, when todays birthdays show up, there are only a few that actually show up, althogh there might be much more. I really like the birthday part, but it's kinda broken now. I have 2 ideas. You keep this system, but the most active person is the first person that shows up on the list, because although this sounds rude, nobody posts something on someone's profile that was lat seen 1 month ago, or you add a full list, so when you click on it you get something like the staff members list, but then with birthdays. Adding both of the ideas together is also an option. If other people didn't post something on his profile, I wouldn't know it was his birthday today. Thanks! :)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Or you'll add both suggestions? Like organizing it on activity till you've done the whole birthday list from that day?

Reactions: Cynamooo

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yeah, I've always thought about this fault in the birthday page system, never really made a thread about it as the "most active" filter kind of sounded like discrimination of some sort to me, heh.
I think you could just make the user with the most messages be on top of the list.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I like both ideas for reasons.

-Most Active so the people that are recognizable get a "Happy B-Day" on their profile.
-Everyone shows up because everyone gets recognition.

I would like this because i turned 13 Half-Way through this March and i didnt see my name on "Today's Birthdays"

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I like both ideas for reasons.

-Most Active so the people that are recognizable get a "Happy B-Day" on their profile.
-Everyone shows up because everyone gets recognition.

I would like this because i turned 13 Half-Way through this March and i didnt see my name on "Today's Birthdays"
Welp.. Late happy birthday :3

Reactions: Deeds

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Yeah, I've always thought about this fault in the birthday page system, never really made a thread about it as the "most active" filter kind of sounded like discrimination of some sort to me, heh.
I think you could just make the user with the most messages be on top of the list.
Peeeeng ma boi gettin old. But yea i like idea 1 definitely!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom