Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi @Ryan_xs,

Keep in mind that this package is only available on the bedrock edition if you don't own it stop reading this because you don't want to waste your time :)

If you own bedrock already and you want to claim the package go to this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/marketplace/view.php?id=a641b7f7-6c9f-4872-bc15-3a80f983d1c1

if you clicked it you should see this:
a57d48432fec466ed3cbd2007790ed16.png

Click the green button "Open in minecraft" I already claimed it but it should say something like "do you want to open minecraft" or something similair click "yes" your minecraft bedrock edition will open and you claimed it!

Reactions: Josher

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hi,

Once you’ve connected to the Bedrock server of CubeCraft, you’ll see a giant birthday cake in the main lobby. Normally this shouldn’t be hard to find as it’s situated right in front of the spawn point. All you gotta do in order to claim the free pack is click on that cake.

Here’s a small GIF I created to show how it’s done:
F20666A8-5DF1-4ECB-933C-EFFA0D636B19.gif

Hopefully, this helped you out. If not, feel free to let us know by replying to this thread.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom